The Student Room Group

Why does this guy keep roasting me?

He's friendly to everyone but I'm wondering if he sees me as a good target for taking the mick out of me. Some times he acts like I really annoyed him when I haven't even done anything annoying, I can't stop seeing him cause we got mutual friends and study at the same uni. He's not nice man, Low key annoyed and pissed and don't wanna vent off to friends cause it's not really a big deal, I've just decided to keep my distance when I see him next. Sorry about my rant 😞
Could be that he's a spiteful bully.
Or he's taken a dislike to you, wants everyone to know it and feels powerful by humiliating you before an audience.
Either way, he sounds nasty.
One to avoid like the plague.
Could be that he thinks you're awesome! We don't know. Can you give us specifics on what this person did?
Maybe he is jealous of you or maybe he wants to have sex with you
Could be cause he lowkey likes you and doesn’t want anyone around him to notice inc yourself🤷🏻*♀️ boys are strange creatures
Reply 5
Original post by Rock Fan
Maybe he is jealous of you or maybe he wants to have sex with you

Nah academic wise he's doing better than me and he's more social than me, so I don't really see anything to be jealous off of me. On the second point no hell no 😬
Original post by Anonymous
He's friendly to everyone but I'm wondering if he sees me as a good target for taking the mick out of me. Some times he acts like I really annoyed him when I haven't even done anything annoying, I can't stop seeing him cause we got mutual friends and study at the same uni. He's not nice man, Low key annoyed and pissed and don't wanna vent off to friends cause it's not really a big deal, I've just decided to keep my distance when I see him next. Sorry about my rant 😞

'Low key annoyed and pissed'.

I like that phrase. Thanks.
Reply 7
Original post by Lifeismad
Could be cause he lowkey likes you and doesn’t want anyone around him to notice inc yourself🤷🏻*♀️ boys are strange creatures

I don't think anything's romantic going on, plus he's not like shy at all that he would try to hide his feelings. He's really the flirtatious type that usually flirts with most girls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending