The Student Room Group

My saq for cambridge is not loading

For some reason my SAQ won't load. I left my computer on for 15 minutes with the SAQ open on the browser, after returning, I clicked on Next Page and it just wouldn't load. I restarted the computer and the link to my SAQ doesn't even load. What do I do?
Original post by DemBoyPaigon
For some reason my SAQ won't load. I left my computer on for 15 minutes with the SAQ open on the browser, after returning, I clicked on Next Page and it just wouldn't load. I restarted the computer and the link to my SAQ doesn't even load. What do I do?

If it's of any consolation, mine hasn't either! I've been trying for the last half an hour...

Mine isn't loading either and I was just going to send it tonight... Hopefully it'll be up and running by tomorrow morning or later this evening. With the shear number of applicants, I think Cambridge will be on it haha

Original post by confusedmed123
If it's of any consolation, mine hasn't either! I've been trying for the last half an hour...

Perhaps it is because you are not using the Firefox browser (it is what Cambridge recommends), and/or due to script-blocking extensions you have installed.

Please see the SAQ FAQ for details: https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/applying/saq/faq
Original post by agentundercover
Mine isn't loading either and I was just going to send it tonight... Hopefully it'll be up and running by tomorrow morning or later this evening. With the shear number of applicants, I think Cambridge will be on it haha

Original post by confusedmed123

I don't think you two understand how relieved I am right now - I genuinely thought that was the end of the road for my application haha. Hopefully it's up and running tomorrow :/ Thanks for the replies though guys and I hope you both get that interview, smash it, and then claim your place at Cambridge!
I don't think you two understand how relieved I am right now - I genuinely thought that was the end of the road for my application haha. Hopefully it's up and running tomorrow :/ Thanks for the replies though guys and I hope you both get that interview, smash it, and then claim your place at Cambridge!

I was relieved when I saw this thread as well haha

You too! Good luck with your application!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending