The Student Room Group

relationships

y

hey I've never done this before but I hope that you're a real person and will respond. I have a crazy situation that I would like to talk to you about and I don't know what to doI have been dating the same guy for about 12 years.I'm 26 years old now we have been on and off throughout the years.me and him have Have lived together on and off throughout the years as well I've had total of 3 apartments. the first one I had he lived at and I kicked him out the second one I live that he live there as well and he came and went as he pleased both of those apartments he never paid a single dime. I also don't want to get too personal with too many things though but I have done my fair share of Abandonment and him cheating and what not as well but I really need some advice with this. So now I have my third apartment and the idea was I was leaving my last place and I need a place to stay I didn't want to move back home with my family because we have a closer relationship when we live apart and I got this apartment so I could live in and I generally thought it would be nice to have him in it too but it ended up that way at first and then I ended up having friends over and he didn't like it so I kicked them out as well and that he told his mother that he ended up getting AIDS from me and had to come tell me so he can and told me and then ended up leaving yet again so now he's living at his parents house like he has been most of the time he is kind of like a mama's boy he does everything that his mom says when she needs a glass of Coke or when she tells him to make a doctor's appointment or when he she needs to talk to him and when she says how much of a bad person that I am and that she does not want him to hang around with me and usually I feel he doesn't stick up for me at all and I'm not there to know what he says some of the times. But I'm getting really tired of this so now this is basically what happened he his mother told him to leave because he didn't have a job and he was lying around the house all day and they wanted him to be a productive member of society which most people do . so he was getting told what to do by his parents and he didn't want to do what they said and he didn't want to live under their roof anymore so he ended up walking out in the mother called the cops on him and they brought him up to the courthouse and so on after he got out of court he called me and told me that he really wanted to try to make things work and if he could stay with me and of course I said sure but you have to find a job was one of the conditions so after 3 months of him not helping pay any rent and not finding a job he's Finally found one. I was very proud of him I was the one who pushed him to find a job I was the one who took him in when he had nowhere else to go so he paid part which was 250 and I paid the remaining it was 800 total this is not including water heat or electricity but you are not included the water was but that's it.so then after that I would told him that I was tired of being the one who I was buying the groceries so he ended up filling out food stamp applications which was such a pain in the ass to even get him to do and then he got his food stamps and after the four months he ended up losing the job and I told him that he should try to collect unemployment or it was his idea or I can just pay rent and collect unemployment so I helped him fill out that at well as well and then I told him that throughout time maybe I was a little bit of tired of having him here and he needed to help out more I really only asked him to clean the bathrooms what she could barely do he lied in bed most of the days and watch TV and that was about it. I am quite upset about what has happened he has just walked out of my apartment he asked me before what I would do if one day I came home and everything was gone and he was gone and I answered honestly I may be a little upset at first but then after life would go on and I would get over it and so what did he but I never actually thought that he was going to go back home to his mommy and daddy he has no money saved he does not drive a car his car hasn't been driven in about a year-and-a-half it's probably not going to work very well and he's getting have to invest a lot of money to be able to drive it and now I feel that our relationship is basically over and I just need some opinions do you feel that it is. I don't know what to do anymore about this whatsoever so I basically I'm going to tell you the things that I did for him as well did his laundry I made him lunch every day that he had work I may put it in a brown paper bag I drove him to work everyday at 6 in the morning when he had his job and pick him up when he was done I bought him coffee every day that I drove him to work and donuts as well I spent money on him buying him cigarettes and alcohol some of the times I just don't know what to do anymore all I said to him was hey you might need to find a place to go if you're not going to pay any rent this month he was upset that I kept mentioning him paying rent he said that I needed to trust him but truthfully the other two apartments he never paid a damn thing and I didn't know what was so bad that I asked him to pay rent when he got his paychecks I knew that he wasn't going to be getting many more paycheck so I asked him more persistently to pay for the next month ahead with his last two paychecks that he had got and this is what he decided to do he decided to leave and go back home to his Mommy and Daddy. Let Me advise you that when he's with me his mom and dad call all the time and they say that they're going to come pick him up if he doesn't answer the phone he has to call them back and calm them down he has to talk to them he has to basically a piece of them and it is so sickening I mean I don't know it is very unattractive to me to have somebody that has to call their mommy and daddy between every f****** decision that they make and I'm getting kind of sick of it already I mean I really don't want to have to open up to someone else and start a whole new relationship but I mean it might just be easier doing that than trying to figure out how me and him can Rebuild hours I don't understand it the only thing that I asked from him was to clean the toilet maybe help me put the fan in the window and if I had groceries or stuff in my car to help me carry it in that was it you know and to help out pay half just like the guy should you know and I just don't know what to do anymore please read this and if you have any questions asked and please respond to me through email I would really appreciate it let me know what I think I should do he's 27 years old living at his Mommy and Daddy's house is he going to live there forever do I think I do I really think he's going to be there for at least till he's 40 and I don't know what to do about it all I know is that I will never sign a lease with this kid ever ever ever ever because that I'm going to be stuck paying till the end I will always get my own apartments and if he decides he wants to come in and pay half and that's what he's going to have to do but I don't think any of this is going to happen anytime soon and I don't really know how upset I should be about this because I did love and care about him so I really would appreciate it if you could respond when you have time thank you so much and have a nice day hear from you soon
Reply 1
Paragraphs, punctuation and some editing would have made that a lot easier to read :afraid:

I think it says a guy is behaving badly towards you. Dump him, block all contact and move on with your life.
Reply 2
ArieI really don't know what to do I mean who walked out of an apartment without saying a word not one word like he knewhe was going to do this for about a week he knew I was going to the Ski Swap and when he was he was going to call his parents to come get him out of my house I don't know what to do anymore cuz it's lonely at night I mean I could do anything I wanted what I was in this relationship but at least I didn't feel alonethe effort that it takes to find another relationship may feel uneasy to me honestly but after this line I don't think we're ever going to work
He sounds ridculious

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending