The Student Room Group

Unconditional offer but I haven't submitted a portfolio?

I got an unconditional offer to Bournemouth university for their computer animation course and I'm really happy about it! I'm still waiting on other replies and weighing up my options so I can't accept this just yet. However, the 2020 requirements (if I understand correctly) want to see a portfolio. I haven't submitted a portfolio and I haven't been asked to submit a portfolio. Are Bournemouth still expecting to see a portfolio from me? And if they do see my portfolio, will they potentially change their offer?
Thanks!
Original post by Lumi172
I got an unconditional offer to Bournemouth university for their computer animation course and I'm really happy about it! I'm still waiting on other replies and weighing up my options so I can't accept this just yet. However, the 2020 requirements (if I understand correctly) want to see a portfolio. I haven't submitted a portfolio and I haven't been asked to submit a portfolio. Are Bournemouth still expecting to see a portfolio from me? And if they do see my portfolio, will they potentially change their offer?
Thanks!

No, an unconditional offer is unconditional, so they have obviously decided they do not need to see your portfolio. But yes, wait to see what other offers you get before accepting it, and only Firm it if you really do want to go there the most out of all your other options

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending