Views on football team selection Watch

weefergie
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Basically I was wondering on what everyone's reasons for supporting their football team is as I find it interesting
Isabelpayne200
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
In year 2 I supported Chelsea because my dad did, but there was a boy called benedict and he supported arsenal, and in the playground I felt like I would be more respected (as a girl) if I supported the same team as the boy who played football (the boy was actually really nice and I don’t think he cared who I supported) but the other boys did and so if I teamed up with benedict and we appeared like we were a ‘team’ because we both supported the same then I would be let in to the football playground. It worked because then they always let me play until I left primary school🙂
weefergie
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Isabelpayne200)
In year 2 I supported Chelsea because my dad did, but there was a boy called benedict and he supported arsenal, and in the playground I felt like I would be more respected (as a girl) if I supported the same team as the boy who played football (the boy was actually really nice and I don’t think he cared who I supported) but the other boys did and so if I teamed up with benedict and we appeared like we were a ‘team’ because we both supported the same then I would be let in to the football playground. It worked because then they always let me play until I left primary school🙂
Fair enough don't think your Dad would be too happy though XD
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by weefergie)
Basically I was wondering on what everyone's reasons for supporting their football team is as I find it interesting
My friends in my surrounding are great fans of Werder Bremen, that is why this team became my favorite to support. And the fact it was a great Bundesliga team at that time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (77)
53.47%
18-20 years old (no) (19)
13.19%
20-25 years old (yes) (25)
17.36%
20-25 years old (no) (0)
0%
25-30 years old (yes) (11)
7.64%