Surprise girlfriend at uni Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I moved to the US around 6 months ago and me and my girlfriend’s 2nd anniversary is coming up. Unfortunately, I’m going to miss it as I can not make it down.
I wanted to surprise her with flowers delivered to her. I can’t send it to her house. So the only other alternative I can think of is get them to her while she is in university. She goes to Queen Mary. Any suggestions how I can go about doing this via one of them online flower ordering services?
(Unfortunately I don’t really know anyone that can give it to her in person)
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I moved to the US around 6 months ago and me and my girlfriend’s 2nd anniversary is coming up. Unfortunately, I’m going to miss it as I can not make it down.
I wanted to surprise her with flowers delivered to her. I can’t send it to her house. So the only other alternative I can think of is get them to her while she is in university. She goes to Queen Mary. Any suggestions how I can go about doing this via one of them online flower ordering services?
(Unfortunately I don’t really know anyone that can give it to her in person)
What about her halls otherwise find out her timetable and send them to the department.
Alternatively order them from the shop and get gf to pick them up.
Justvisited
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
me and my girlfriend’s 2nd anniversary
Anniversary of what?
badSmelll
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Justvisited)
Anniversary of what?
anniversary of when they microwaved a curry but then put it in for too long so when he pulled it out it was so hot it burnt his hand and he dropped it on the floor, duh
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
surely you can find the details of one of her friends? through social media etc. I guess you could go through student services, they will have an adress and could pass it on. But they likely won't be very happy with you wasting their time for a present.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't send them to her while she's in uni, that would just be awkward and impractical.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (75)
73.53%
No I haven't decided yet (15)
14.71%
Yes but I might change my mind (12)
11.76%

Watched Threads