Idiots who reported students who smoke marijuana. Watch

princess pokey
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Earlier this evening, I received an email from the accommodation office which was regarding students who have been smoking marijuana inside and outside the halls of residence. Some stupid idiots have reported these students.
Why don't these idiots mind their own ****ing business? So what if some students are smoking marijuana it's not a big deal? These idiots who reported students for smoking marijuana need to get a ****ing life and should stop acting like they are innocent and perfect. Just leave those students alone, they are not harming anyone. If you don't want to be surrounded by people who smoke marijuana, then ****ing leave. Do they stop to think that some of these students might have chronic conditions or life long illnesses and marijuana prevents their flare-ups? Sometimes modern-day medicine is crap. I like to know who these idiots are, so I can have a chat with them about their immature and ignorant behaviour. By the way, I don't smoke Marijuana, but I believe it's the great drug for medical conditions and life long illnesses.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
these young drug fiends are at the risk of catching "Reefer Madness"

reporting them is for their own good.
lynn19
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Marijuana has a lot of medical advantages according to my research. I don't see the harm of smoking it. If you don't like it, just abstain but leave those smoking it alone
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by princess pokey)
Earlier this evening, I received an email from the accommodation office which was regarding students who have been smoking marijuana inside and outside the halls of residence. Some stupid idiots have reported these students.
Why don't these idiots mind their own ****ing business? So what if some students are smoking marijuana it's not a big deal? These idiots who reported students for smoking marijuana need to get a ****ing life and should stop acting like they are innocent and perfect. Just leave those students alone, they are not harming anyone. If you don't want to be surrounded by people who smoke marijuana, then ****ing leave. Do they stop to think that some of these students might have chronic conditions or life long illnesses and marijuana prevents their flare-ups? Sometimes modern-day medicine is crap. I like to know who these idiots are, so I can have a chat with them about their immature and ignorant behaviour. By the way, I don't smoke Marijuana, but I believe it's the great drug for medical conditions and life long illnesses.
Don't blame people for following laws
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dunno, Personally I love the stuff, But if you're staying in halls it's a shared space with lots of restrictions, people have a right to object. It's one thing stinking up your own flat and risking a police/landlord chap, quite another to put others at that risk.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Just because something isnt harmful doesnt mean you should inhale it since it's still ILLEGAL. Jesus christ.
the beer
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just because something isnt harmful doesnt mean you should inhale it since it's still ILLEGAL. Jesus christ.
They could have a prescription.
Welshvisitor
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As long as it’s not used inside and they’re ok with not smoking under my open window I don’t care. It stinks of badger’s ass. I hate the smell. If that’s not ok I’d report them.
Last edited by Welshvisitor; 1 month ago
xDron3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've got nothing against a spliff now and then but it leaves an awful lingering smell. If they're doing it inside the accommodation then it does suddenly become their business.

Stop being an arse, just cause it's not a big deal for you doesn't mean it isn't for others.
the beer
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xDron3)
I've got nothing against a spliff now and then but it leaves an awful lingering smell. If they're doing it inside the accommodation then it does suddenly become their business.

Stop being an arse, just cause it's not a big deal for you doesn't mean it isn't for others.
Is it smellier than a kipper?
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
do you want to end up like this ?

https://media.giphy.com/media/13H8edrqAH8X8Q/giphy.gif

well, do you ?

NotNotBatman
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well if they were smoking without causing interference to others then I would agree that they should just get on with their life.

I don't get reporting something just because it's illegal; it should be up to whether you think it's morally right, but why would you be against a bit of weed?
There is a negative connotation with weed and people associate it bad people, it's like if someone told the doctor that they use cannabis for chronic pain after nothing has worked, they get treated as if they are junkies.
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You’re in the wrong here. Not them.
xDron3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by the beer)
Is it smellier than a kipper?
No but that's punishable by death in my eyes.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no doubt if Labor slime their way into power there will be compulsory drug education lessons for primary schools. local dealers will come in and introduce the kiddies to these harmless substances.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you don't want to be surrounded by people who smoke marijuana, then ****ing leave.
"If you don't want to be surrounded by people who scream racist abuse at football matches, then ***ing leave."

"If you don't want to be surrounded by people who masturbate in public, then ***ing leave."

"If you don't want to be surrounded by people who talk incessantly and loudly to their friends during lectures, then ***ing leave."

Can you see why this doesn't really work as an argument...?
SmileyfriendlyXD
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
Dunno, Personally I love the stuff, But if you're staying in halls it's a shared space with lots of restrictions, people have a right to object. It's one thing stinking up your own flat and risking a police/landlord chap, quite another to put others at that risk.
Shutup you fiend
1st superstar
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
gonna have to report?
ElNiñoo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If it is being smoked in halls which is a shared space then it is just straight up disrespectful to the other people living there
1st superstar
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Great let me get lung cancer and have them pay me a luxury 100K funeral (and any wages, bills etc)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Nov '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
71.09%
No I haven't decided yet (38)
18.01%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
10.9%

Watched Threads