The Student Room Group

Is Leeds uni in London?

I’m just making sure 😓😓😓
Original post by Anonymous
I’m just making sure 😓😓😓

Yes
I always thought Leeds uni was in Uzbekistan :s-smilie:
No, it's in Leeds. Which is nowhere near London. ( Although certain unis have "branches" in other cities where they have smaller campuses. EG Ulster University London.)
Reply 4
It is in west yorkshire
Its main campus is in central Bangkok but virtually all students tend to choose to study in their south wales campus. (they have another near london but its pretty empty and not many courses offered)
No mate..........NO
Reply 7
I’m just making sure 😓😓😓

If you have to ask that question I'm 4000% sure you shouldn't be going to uni.
I’m just making sure 😓😓😓

I've heard that Sadiq Khan plans to expand the reach of the Greater London Authority :yes:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
I’m just making sure 😓😓😓

Well that's a tricky question ngl. I used to believe that Leeds uni was in India? Correct me if I'm wrong tho.
Original post by Blue_Cow
I've heard Sadiq Khan plans to expand the reach of the Greater London Authority :yes:

Emperor Sadiq Khan of the London Empire :wink:
Original post by A_J_B
Well that's a tricky question ngl. I used to believe that Leeds uni was in India? Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

an I op
If you think Leeds is in London, next thing you will be saying Little Mix have talent or Mrs Browns Boys is funny. I'd stay away from Leeds if you think that, as the local people would be very offended (they call their area God's Own Country).
Original post by barnetlad
(they call their area God's Own Country).

But they still expect Him to stand in line for admission to Headingley Cricket Ground.

Quick Reply

Latest