The Student Room Group

SAQ help?

I'm doing part 5.5 and I have an issue. In our school, if we wanted to take further maths we had to take 4 A levels, so I took physics as well as the 3 subjects I wanted to do. By the end of the year we were allowed to drop one so I dropped physics because I never really wanted to do it. However, our school didn't do AS levels so I did a year of physics with no qualification. Does this mean I have to put it as a subject I studied last year or not? I'm very confused
Original post by 2468h3
I'm doing part 5.5 and I have an issue. In our school, if we wanted to take further maths we had to take 4 A levels, so I took physics as well as the 3 subjects I wanted to do. By the end of the year we were allowed to drop one so I dropped physics because I never really wanted to do it. However, our school didn't do AS levels so I did a year of physics with no qualification. Does this mean I have to put it as a subject I studied last year or not? I'm very confused

The question says "5.5 If you are currently at school/college (or left in 2019) please complete the table below for the AS/A Level (or equivalent) qualifications you studied last year (and the year before if you left in 2019) and those that you are currently undertaking"
You studied the subject but didn't study towards a qualification. I would leave it off.

Quick Reply

Latest