?
Report 1 month ago
Pokémon.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When GTA Vice city came out a played it a LOT. After a while I legit started feeling compulsions to open car doors at traffic lights, slam the drivers head against the steering wheel and make off with thier car

I also wouldn't mind a bit of Tekken IRL.
Ever since I saw some street fight at school in which some kid floored another kid with this punch and the guy dropped just how they did in Tekken.

Would love to impail someone who annoyed me on a spikey chain whilst yelling "get over here...!" Mortal Kombat style too.
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Glaz)
Rainbow Six Siege, the Modern Warfare series, Blackout
What kind of bloody name is Soap?!
Glaz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
What kind of bloody name is Soap?!
Maybe coz he's sloppy :perv:
Blue_Cow
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Glaz)
Maybe coz he's sloppy :perv:
Cpt MacMillan: Argh..I'm sorry pal, ye gonnae have to carry meh!
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Mario Kart, Mario party, and Pokemon :yep: Odyssey and Zelda sounds fun but too much hiking for me if it were real. Same for stardew valley (would probably keep passing out from exhaustion) :lol:
Quick-use
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Definitely Pokémon or Animal Crossing! Ooooh, Harvest Moon would be lovely as well!
RichPiana
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Silent hill
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Pokémon.
(Original post by Chronoscope)
Mario Kart, Mario party, and Pokemon :yep: Odyssey and Zelda sounds fun but too much hiking for me if it were real. Same for stardew valley (would probably keep passing out from exhaustion) :lol:
(Original post by Quick-use)
Definitely Pokémon or Animal Crossing! Ooooh, Harvest Moon would be lovely as well!

Pitting animals against each other and battling them until they pass out would land you a visit from the RSPCA and probably a jail sentence.

Storing the thing inside of a small ball would probably land you additional cruelty charges also

I have no idea where animal protection groups or the RSPCA is in Pokemon games. If you sit down and think about it It's strange how trainers like Ash are considered kind and humane ...when at the end of the day he's capturing animals from the wild, storing them in cramped conditions and forcing them to battle until they either win or pass out.
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Amnesia. Bring it on
MdE77
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Elder Scrolls or Fallout (any of them).
DoritoEvie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sea of Thieves? :-o
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Mortal Kombat, any edition, any platform and console

:shoot: :jitsu:
Puddles the Monkey
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Mario party!!!! :woo:
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Pokémon.
(Original post by Quick-use)
(Original post by Chronoscope)
pokemon go is like half irl :lol: I play it a ton

(Original post by ANM775)
Pitting animals against each other and battling them until they pass out would land you a visit from the RSPCA and probably a jail sentence.

Storing the thing inside of a small ball would probably land you additional cruelty charges also

I have no idea where animal protection groups or the RSPCA is in Pokemon games. If you sit down and think about it It's strange how trainers like Ash are considered kind and humane ...when at the end of the day he's capturing animals from the wild, storing them in cramped conditions and forcing them to battle until they either win or pass out.
to be honest I think of poke balls as like the TARDIS mechanics from Doctor Who, I imagine that there is a different type of physics in the balls and that they are infinitely bigger on the inside

as for battling, there are some pokemon that refuse to battle in the anime and then Ash just swaps them out for others and there are many pokemon in the anime that really actually want to battle and do well for their own performance etc
imconfused69
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
rocket league so i can be sick in the car
StargazingFloof
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ANIMAL
CROSSING
that's it. that's all I have to say.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (196)
71.27%
No I haven't decided yet (48)
17.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (31)
11.27%

Watched Threads