So lonely in second year of uni Watch

commentsection
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Anyone else extremely lonely in uni? I have no friends so that makes it 10x worse :/
username4993122
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s okay. I never had any friends during my college time for 2 years cause of my old friendship she was so toxic for me and she ripped my heart apart when she spoke bad behind my back. Even now I have friends I’m so scared to be close with them cause this might happen again
commentsection
Rep:
?
(Original post by Huda_tmb)
It’s okay. I never had any friends during my college time for 2 years cause of my old friendship she was so toxic for me and she ripped my heart apart when she spoke bad behind my back. Even now I have friends I’m so scared to be close with them cause this might happen again
Goes to say not to trust anyone but yourself.
Reasons why I never tell people personal things about me.
username4993122
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by commentsection)
Goes to say not to trust anyone but yourself.
Reasons why I never tell people personal things about me.
I know what you mean. But me I want a friend who gets me and who is similar to me but I know only one person who is like that and he lives in a another country and every time I call him always makes me happy cause he gets me.
username4993122
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I want someone like that next to me but I can’t find someone like that but alhumdualah.
commentsection
Rep:
?
(Original post by username4993122)
I know what you mean. But me I want a friend who gets me and who is similar to me but I know only one person who is like that and he lives in a another country and every time I call him always makes me happy cause he gets me.
Yeah same I want a friend who has similar interests and connections with me but I haven't found them. Don't know how long I'll have to keep trying because it is getting tiring just thinking of all this effort I have todo to find people likeminded (like me) props not going to be the same on their end :/
diyoza
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, so have you joined any societies? I know its probably been suggested to you a 1000 times but I really do think it'll help if you get involved even if you don't make any solid friends straight away it'll feel good to get out there as much as possible. Sorry to hear youre going through this, i feel the same sometimes!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Contemporary Dance Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Nov '19
  • University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
19.23%
Labour (443)
42.6%
Liberal Democrats (201)
19.33%
Green Party (54)
5.19%
Brexit Party (27)
2.6%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.96%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)