need help on an academic poster for dyslexia

Watch this thread
mini m
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm really struggling on this, it's 2500 words just need help
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mini m)
I'm really struggling on this, it's 2500 words just need help
is there a question the poster is supposed to be answering? what subject is it for?
mini m
Rep:
we have to choose a disaility soo i chose dyslexia, well thinking of choosing that. then basically ame an academic poster for professionals. what it is, what theorists say about it and how to work with it. link it to policy and procedure and give personal opinions but include theorist views
mini m
Rep:
Provide relevant detail of your area of focus.

Provide recommendations for best practice in supporting children with SEND, which are based on research, policy and children’s rights.

Demonstrate examination of practice considering current attitudes, values and beliefs around special educational need to the disability

Have a concise and clear structure which demonstrates an ability to consider the audience and the content of the display. The layout should promote aspects/viewpoints sufficiently.

Be visually appealing and encourage others to engage
mini m
Rep:
that's basically the task. I study early childhood education
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mini m)
that's basically the task. I study early childhood education
So what specifically are you struggling with?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (271)
42.28%
The paper was reasonable (265)
41.34%
Not feeling great about that exam... (58)
9.05%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.33%

Watched Threads