Applying to oxbridge for law ? Yes or no based on GCSE's and Alevels:

Watch this thread
future_11
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
GCSE:
3-8's, 5-7's, 4-6's

A-levels:
Business A
Physcology A
Politics A

Would it be smart to apply for ox-bridge or not? Honesty please and thanks
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Would it be unreasonable to expect a would-be applicant to Oxbridge to be able to fathom this out for themselves, using the resources freely-available on the internet, such as published entry requirements, application data, etc...
hollyoliviaxx
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I was rejected from Cambridge Law with 10A*s and an A at GCSE and A*AA at A Level. But I was pooled - they didn't like my interview or Cambridge Law Test.

I'd say give it a go as long as you have some other good options on your UCAS. Work hard on practicing the LNAT or Cambridge Law Test and learn what you can about nailing the interview.

Don't stop yourself doing it if you'd always be wondering if you could have got in. Test yourself!
Good luck and believe in yourself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.23%
The paper was reasonable (134)
36.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.67%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.29%

Watched Threads