Should I pull an all nighter?

Watch
Lol_Why
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I went to sleep at 6am then woke up at 1pm but then fell asleep again at 3pm and woke up at 5pm. Basically I know i'm not going to sleep until 6am tonight. Which will only give me about an hour of sleep for college tomorrow. And I also know that if I fall asleep at 6am i will probably not wake up for college and skip. But I can't skip cause it'll effect my attendance and my last years attendance was awful and I don't wanna be like that again this year. What should I do?
username4524554
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It’s just a thought, but how about you work pull an all nighter till like 3am and then get a couple hours of sleep in?
Lol_Why
Rep:
?
(Original post by storm.trooper)
It’s just a thought, but how about you work pull an all nighter till like 3am and then get a couple hours of sleep in?
I would if I could but I know that I won't be able to sleep by 3am. I'll be wide awake that time.
RoadtoSuccess
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do an all nighter its one of the best things to do if you want to use all your time! But be prepared for the day after you will feel very, very tired.
It's fun doing so with a friend though I did so anyways! We played video games, watched anime ( ofc ) and just talked tbh.
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lol_Why)
I would if I could but I know that I won't be able to sleep by 3am. I'll be wide awake that time.
dont eat anything after like 6-7pm and do some press-ups & jog at like 8pm, this will pick you up but burn a lot of sugar, hence you will then become tired at like 12 so can be asleep by 1am.
Lol_Why
Rep:
?
(Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
Do an all nighter its one of the best things to do if you want to use all your time! But be prepared for the day after you will feel very, very tired.
It's fun doing so with a friend though I did so anyways! We played video games, watched anime ( ofc ) and just talked tbh.
Ayeeee yeeeessss you watch anime too!!! Idk how you manage to pull all nighters cause I'm the worst at trying to keep awake. I look and act like an actual zombie. Do you have any tips on going through the day with no sleep?
madzlovesbudz
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So I went to sleep at 6am then woke up at 1pm but then fell asleep again at 3pm and woke up at 5pm. Basically I know i'm not going to sleep until 6am tonight. Which will only give me about an hour of sleep for college tomorrow. And I also know that if I fall asleep at 6am i will probably not wake up for college and skip. But I can't skip cause it'll effect my attendance and my last years attendance was awful and I don't wanna be like that again this year. What should I do?
I'm exactly the same. If it was me I would pull an all nighter. That way the next evening I would be so tired that I could fall asleep early in order to get my sleep routine back on track. But that's just me, I can hack an all nighter and go to college the next day, you and other people may be different
RoadtoSuccess
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ayeeee yeeeessss you watch anime too!!! Idk how you manage to pull all nighters cause I'm the worst at trying to keep awake. I look and act like an actual zombie. Do you have any tips on going through the day with no sleep?
anime is the best!!!!
with no sleep its hard buddy!!! do you use instagram we can talk about anime mine is: @satanichia.mc
but if you do want to go without sleeping go for caffeine its your best bet can i ask why you want to go without sleep though?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (29)
5.38%
Uncertainty around my education (62)
11.5%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (65)
12.06%
Lack of purpose or motivation (71)
13.17%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (29)
5.38%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (24)
4.45%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (57)
10.58%
Financial worries (34)
6.31%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (20)
3.71%
Exposure to negative news/social media (33)
6.12%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.78%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (55)
10.2%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (45)
8.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise