My boyfriend’s best friend kissed me when we were drunk Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve been dating my current boyfriend for 6 months, we were in the same group of friends that r now at different unis so it became a distance relationship. This guy (mind you he has a gf) is best friends with him and my sister, and a good friend of mine although we’re not that close. My sister and I went to visit this guy along with other friends, had a couple of drinks and he went back to our place since it was still early and he n my sister had a lot to talk about. We all were fairly drunk, my sister started watching things on her own so he turned back to me n showed me a couple of songs and vids since we share same taste of music. One of which i rly liked so I started singing along n closed my eyes, next thing I know his lips r touching mine n I panicked, i didn’t kiss back but my brain was working so slow that it took him a second kiss before I stopped him. He immediately left and the following day he acted as if nothing happened, if anything he was being too friendly and I was just avoiding eye contact waiting for an explanation. He wrote a long text apologising and promising this won’t happen again and that we should keep it a secret as it would create a BIG MESS. He called my sister who got so pissed at him crying saying he feels so guilty and how he doesn’t want anyone to know. Now I really wanna tell my bf bc I can’t keep sth like this a secret, I would feel guilty for life. but I also don’t want their friendship to be ruined and create a big mess!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Oooh so messed up
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Tell your boyfriend.

If I were in your shoes I'd also show him the friend's apology text.
CoffeeandCookies
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Imagine the best friend of your boyfriend decides to confess to your boyfriend eventually. Are you willing to take that risk?
Because then the question will come up why you did not tell.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by CoffeeandCookies)
Imagine the best friend of your boyfriend decides to confess to your boyfriend eventually. Are you willing to take that risk?
Because then the question will come up why you did not tell.
I have already told him I have sth to tell you next time we meet, and that it’s not a good thing. I did it so I have receipts in case he decides to tell him first, and also because he has range issues so it would be easier to control when I’m with him rather than in a call. I was determined to tell him but had second thoughts bcz his friend was crying n all
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve been dating my current boyfriend for 6 months, we were in the same group of friends that r now at different unis so it became a distance relationship. This guy (mind you he has a gf) is best friends with him and my sister, and a good friend of mine although we’re not that close. My sister and I went to visit this guy along with other friends, had a couple of drinks and he went back to our place since it was still early and he n my sister had a lot to talk about. We all were fairly drunk, my sister started watching things on her own so he turned back to me n showed me a couple of songs and vids since we share same taste of music. One of which i rly liked so I started singing along n closed my eyes, next thing I know his lips r touching mine n I panicked, i didn’t kiss back but my brain was working so slow that it took him a second kiss before I stopped him. He immediately left and the following day he acted as if nothing happened, if anything he was being too friendly and I was just avoiding eye contact waiting for an explanation. He wrote a long text apologising and promising this won’t happen again and that we should keep it a secret as it would create a BIG MESS. He called my sister who got so pissed at him crying saying he feels so guilty and how he doesn’t want anyone to know. Now I really wanna tell my bf bc I can’t keep sth like this a secret, I would feel guilty for life. but I also don’t want their friendship to be ruined and create a big mess!
Update:
I told him, he just hugged me, kissed my forehead and said it’s not my fault, that this is why he’s been protective and asks questions every time I go out drinking. He is gonna talk to his mate tho which kinda scares me but I honestly don’t care, I feel relieved and honestly really appreciate his reaction despite his apparent anger. Thank u all for ur suggestions ❤️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (57)
18.87%
Unconditional if firmed (24)
7.95%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.66%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (9)
2.98%
No unconditional offers (210)
69.54%

Watched Threads