The Student Room Group

Is January too late to send an application

I haven't received all of my predicted yet, however I have a C for English which might become a B over half term, and a Law test which I'm hoping to get a B for too, and hopefully a History C. So BBC, yet I haven't passed GCSE maths and I get my results in January, I'm applying to Kent, Aston, Nottingham, Reading & Surrey, possibly Keele but is January just too late? Especially for Nottingham
Original post by Jovid
I haven't received all of my predicted yet, however I have a C for English which might become a B over half term, and a Law test which I'm hoping to get a B for too, and hopefully a History C. So BBC, yet I haven't passed GCSE maths and I get my results in January, I'm applying to Kent, Aston, Nottingham, Reading & Surrey, possibly Keele but is January just too late? Especially for Nottingham

Contact Nottingham admissions or check they dont require a pass at time of applying.
Apply before deadline and then update. Ask them if that is ok. If you miss deadline they are likely to consider it, just not on an equal footing.
Original post by Jovid

Hey there!
So pleased to hear you're looking to study at Kent :smile: I've had a quick look on the University of Kent undergraduate applications information page and it says that as long as you submit before the 15th January then you still have a perfectly fair chance! It does, however, mention that if you apply after this date, the university accept applications at their own discretion. If you have any concerns, or think that you might apply after January 15th then I'd recommend getting in contact with the University of Kent admissions team, as they'll be able to help with all things like that :smile:
Here is the undergraduate applications page I was talking about.
And here is the link to the University of Kent's contact information, in case you'd like to speak to them!

Best of luck with your applications :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending