SolidSnake23
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Last week, I submitted my UCAS application and got sent a from to fill in from UWE. Its titled 'optometry assessment' and its basically a replacement interview. Its timed to half an hour and each question is timed. I cant find much on it online and was wondering if anyone else has to do it/has done it and can give me any tips on how to prepare/what was on it. Many Thanks
hardeep18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How did it go? What did they ask?
SolidSnake23
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Was fairly straight forward. Had to say what qualities I thought an optician should have, what professions I'd be working with, and a situation where to had to pick a best fit response.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SolidSnake23)
Was fairly straight forward. Had to say what qualities I thought an optician should have, what professions I'd be working with, and a situation where to had to pick a best fit response.
Was it a written assesment or was it an assesment over the phone
SolidSnake23
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
It was written on my computer
Mof11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did u get an offer back and any tips on it ?
Alex018
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi could you email me some tips as to what you wrote and what the questions were and how many. Thank you
Mof11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Alex018)
Hi could you email me some tips as to what you wrote and what the questions were and how many. Thank you
Yh it’s basically replacement interview and they ask stuff like what other professions would u be in contact with daily and what’s the most important skill to have and why/when have u used it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (15)
7.94%
They've been reasonable (78)
41.27%
Not feeling great... (49)
25.93%
They are TERRIBLE! (47)
24.87%

Watched Threads