GCSE Edexcel Combined Science Biology flashcards

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Pleasantly
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’ve just uploaded my 334 flashcards I created myself last year for my GCSEs onto Anki free for anyone to use. If you don’t know what Anki is, just look it up. It’s a really powerful flashcard program that allows you to memorise masses of information really easily. I’ve also got Chemistry and Physics ones too if people want those too.

Will save you a bunch of time instead of having to bother making your own (these wasted around a month of my revision to make).

https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/1123721512

Before downloading, I recommend you read up about Anki on their website, and get the desktop app
EpicChefUK
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Pleasantly)
I’ve just uploaded my 334 flashcards I created myself last year for my GCSEs onto Anki free for anyone to use. If you don’t know what Anki is, just look it up. It’s a really powerful flashcard program that allows you to memorise masses of information really easily. I’ve also got Chemistry and Physics ones too if people want those too.

Will save you a bunch of time instead of having to bother making your own (these wasted around a month of my revision to make).

Before downloading, I recommend you read up about Anki on their website, and get the desktop app
Quizlet would be better... But then again, the e-flashcard wars of Quizlet vs Memrise vs Anki is down to personal choice...
La1230
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hi can you please send the physics and chemistry flashcards too? thank you so much for sharing this!
GM.
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Can you please share the chemistry and physics ones, please?
jameslaikin
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Could you upload the chem and physics ones please! That would be really helpful.
Lewis34563
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Pleasantly)

Hi, please could you upload the chemistry and physics ones, ty
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How was the OCR A-level Geography Paper 1 exam for you?

Great! (9)
14.29%
Quite well (29)
46.03%
Not so good (16)
25.4%
Terrible! (9)
14.29%

Watched Threads