When I get a lot of sleep, the next day I feel like I've taken stimulants Watch

crysaltytears
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am usually sleep deprived, but say I get 8-9 hours of sleep, the next morning I feel like I've woken up having drank 2 cups of coffee and going through the day awake like I've taken Adderall.

Then when it comes to night, I still feel hyper and do anything to keep the "buzz" going. I mean I literally feel like I've taken something (yes, I have taken things before).

Am I just having a bad reaction to sleep because I usually don't sleep enough? Or do people who normally sleep enough go about their days like me on stims?
theJoyfulGeek
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by crysaltytears)
I am usually sleep deprived, but say I get 8-9 hours of sleep, the next morning I feel like I've woken up having drank 2 cups of coffee and going through the day awake like I've taken Adderall.

Then when it comes to night, I still feel hyper and do anything to keep the "buzz" going. I mean I literally feel like I've taken something (yes, I have taken things before).

Am I just having a bad reaction to sleep because I usually don't sleep enough? Or do people who normally sleep enough go about their days like me on stims?
People who normally sleep enough go about their days full of energy. All of my friends find it rather annoying- they're sleeping on the table, and I'm just jumping around, or they're complaining about mocks and I'm just there smiling uncontrollably.

Getting 8-9 hours of sleep is so worth it, as you have so much more energy to do anything. :excited::wings::lol:
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
I think that's what "normal" energy levels feel like :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (46)
18.47%
Labour (103)
41.37%
Liberal Democrats (50)
20.08%
Green Party (15)
6.02%
Brexit Party (7)
2.81%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (4)
1.61%
Plaid Cymru (5)
2.01%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)