Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Whenever I see attractive girls (mainly in college during lessons) , I’ll always have this thing in my head that they find me attractive. I know this likely isn’t the case but I’ll go around and act like that. I try shutting off the thoughts but I can’t, I know this sound absolutely retarded. Also, when I see them on the bus etc I’ll imagine scenarios in my heard were she likes me and I approach her and we end up in love and end up together. I know it’s insanely weird and cringe but I can’t shut these thoughts off
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Lad a relate
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Lad a relate
That’s actually quite surprising, I thought I’d be the only one, it is a really strange thing
CTLeafez
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Fantasising about future scenarios in your mind isn’t ‘retarded’, it’s quite normal 😂

I’m sure we all have moments of imagining ourselves with people we find attractive.

If you find a girl in your class attractive, rather than imagining the situation, approach her and see how things turn out! May not turn out as great as in your head but it also may!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CTLeafez)
Fantasising about future scenarios in your mind isn’t ‘retarded’, it’s quite normal 😂

I’m sure we all have moments of imagining ourselves with people we find attractive.

If you find a girl in your class attractive, rather than imagining the situation, approach her and see how things turn out! May not turn out as great as in your head but it also may!
This made me laugh so much 😂. Yeh I suppose
Dunya
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Happily ever after kinda guy 🤣
4StarsOutOf5
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I imagine fake arguments then get annoyed at myself for losing in them
jamal tyrone 2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Visit 4chan/r9k
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (202)
19.27%
Labour (444)
42.37%
Liberal Democrats (204)
19.47%
Green Party (54)
5.15%
Brexit Party (28)
2.67%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.43%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.95%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)