Royal Holloway, University of London applicant chat and FAQs 2020

Watch
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello, Royal Holloway I have a question...
I have just received an conditional offer on the basis of proving my grades. I was wondering how to do this? Is it okay if I just send a picture of it over email, with a signature from the school on it of course, Or do they have to be sent by letter? If by letter at what address?
I need a piece of information, have you received yesterday the conditional offer? If so, when have you applied and when have you received the acknowledgment letter?
mohdgazyanii23
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can upload it on UCAS?
No no, when you received the offer, you must have been given access to an "applicant portal". all futher required documents should be uploaded there.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
I need a piece of information, have you received yesterday the conditional offer? If so, when have you applied and when have you received the acknowledgment letter?
I received my offer the 3.Februray and I applied the 13th January, and I didn’t get an acknowledgement letter per se but I got the email for the student portal the day after I sent in my application
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mohdgazyanii23)
No no, when you received the offer, you must have been given access to an "applicant portal". all futher required documents should be uploaded there.
Thank you so much!! I just uploaded the document now I just need to wait >.<
Nata11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just got an offer for Law with Politics!
Frafiglio
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nata11)
I just got an offer for Law with Politics!
When have you applied and received the acknowledgment letter?
Nata11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Frafiglio)
When have you applied and received the acknowledgment letter?
I sent my application on the 15th of January and got my acknowledgment letter on the 16th. I got a notification from UCAS Track today about my offer
Frafiglio
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nata11)
I sent my application on the 15th of January and got my acknowledgment letter on the 16th. I got a notification from UCAS Track today about my offer
ok thanks, because I sent my application on the 20th of January and got my acknowledgment letter on 27/01. I haven't heard from them yet and I am making assumptions to when I will hear from them. Sorry to have bothered. Congrats on the offer!
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
Did anyone receive a letter from their department saying how impressed they are with your appplication? Is this normal?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Did anyone receive a letter from their department saying how impressed they are with your appplication? Is this normal?
I got one too😁 but I don’t know if it’s normal or not🤷*♀️
Anonymous #6
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone who applied for music/choral scholarships received any update since the deadline last week?
Frafiglio
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone who applied for music/choral scholarships received any update since the deadline last week?
Nope
Last edited by Frafiglio; 1 year ago
Anonymous #6
Report 1 year ago
Did you apply for a music or choral scholarship?
Anonymous #6
Report 1 year ago
Nope
Frafiglio
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
I got one too😁 but I don’t know if it’s normal or not🤷*♀️
I think it is, probably a marketing ploy to get you to join...
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
I think it is, probably a marketing ploy to get you to join...
Probably😂
Frafiglio
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Am I the only one who’s still waiting for an offer/rejection? I’m going crazy😩 I applied in January and still no answer😞
UGP1023
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Am I the only one who’s still waiting for an offer/rejection? I’m going crazy😩 I applied in January and still no answer😞
I Also applied in January and got an unconditional offer in the beginning of February, so maybe try writing to them?
They usually take a week to reply though...
Last edited by UGP1023; 1 year ago
Frafiglio
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by UGP1023)
I Also applied in January and got an unconditional offer in the beginning of February, so maybe try writing to them?
They usually take a week to reply though...
Can u tell me please your predicted grades and which course you applied to? Can I also know when you have applied please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (31)
37.35%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (9)
10.84%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (4)
4.82%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (23)
27.71%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (10)
12.05%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (6)
7.23%

Watched Threads