Royal Holloway, University of London applicant chat and FAQs 2020 Watch

Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello, Royal Holloway I have a question...
I have just received an conditional offer on the basis of proving my grades. I was wondering how to do this? Is it okay if I just send a picture of it over email, with a signature from the school on it of course, Or do they have to be sent by letter? If by letter at what address?
I need a piece of information, have you received yesterday the conditional offer? If so, when have you applied and when have you received the acknowledgment letter?
mohdgazyanii23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You can upload it on UCAS?
No no, when you received the offer, you must have been given access to an "applicant portal". all futher required documents should be uploaded there.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
I need a piece of information, have you received yesterday the conditional offer? If so, when have you applied and when have you received the acknowledgment letter?
I received my offer the 3.Februray and I applied the 13th January, and I didn’t get an acknowledgement letter per se but I got the email for the student portal the day after I sent in my application
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mohdgazyanii23)
No no, when you received the offer, you must have been given access to an "applicant portal". all futher required documents should be uploaded there.
Thank you so much!! I just uploaded the document now I just need to wait >.<
Nata11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I just got an offer for Law with Politics!
Frafiglio
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nata11)
I just got an offer for Law with Politics!
When have you applied and received the acknowledgment letter?
Nata11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Frafiglio)
When have you applied and received the acknowledgment letter?
I sent my application on the 15th of January and got my acknowledgment letter on the 16th. I got a notification from UCAS Track today about my offer
Frafiglio
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nata11)
I sent my application on the 15th of January and got my acknowledgment letter on the 16th. I got a notification from UCAS Track today about my offer
ok thanks, because I sent my application on the 20th of January and got my acknowledgment letter on 27/01. I haven't heard from them yet and I am making assumptions to when I will hear from them. Sorry to have bothered. Congrats on the offer!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads