Frafiglio
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by UGP1023)
Can i ask What Your grades are? If You tranlate Them to A-levels
And Update me if KCL gives You an offer cause That would be awesome!😱♥️
My grades are AAA or A*AA or A*A*A it actually depends on the university! In Italy I got 94/100 in the Diploma and 10/10 and 9/10 in the scientific subjects
What about yours?
UGP1023
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Frafiglio)
My grades are AAA or A*AA or A*A*A it actually depends on the university! In Italy I got 94/100 in the Diploma and 10/10 and 9/10 in the scientific subjects
What about yours?
I Think am around AAA-AAB, which is really annoying cause I know I could have done better but I have anxiety so the oral examinations are literal hell ;-;
UGP1023
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Keep me posted on what you’re going to firm! If you firm RHUL and I do too let’s keep in touch!
Yeah, that would be great😁
Frafiglio
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I Think am around AAA-AAB, which is really annoying cause I know I could have done better but I have anxiety so the oral examinations are literal hell ;-;
Those are still very good and high grades though! You should be proud of yourself and plus you’ve made it! You’re going to move to the UK and go to university that’s what matters!
UGP1023
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Those are still very good and high grades though! You should be proud of yourself and plus you’ve made it! You’re going to move to the UK and go to university that’s what matters!
That’s true thanks for the reassurance 😚
Frafiglio
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That’s true thanks for the reassurance 😚
Hey! What Have you firmed?
UGP1023
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey! What Have you firmed?
Nothing yet I’m super indecisive but so far I’m leaning towards Loughborough wbu?
Frafiglio
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Nothing yet I’m super indecisive but so far I’m leaning towards Loughborough wbu?
I’ll firm Royal Holloway
fahimk360
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ive firmed an offer for economics but im not sure which self catered accommodation is the best. anyone else applying for the course and have already looked at accommodation
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by fahimk360)
ive firmed an offer for economics but im not sure which self catered accommodation is the best. anyone else applying for the course and have already looked at accommodation
Not the same course but still a fresher... I think I’ll go for private accommodation, it’s cheaper
INZZ3__
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
anyone here know what's going on with royal holloway and the exams cancellation thing, like they make offers unconditional or somehting
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by INZZ3__)
anyone here know what's going on with royal holloway and the exams cancellation thing, like they make offers unconditional or somehting
I was made two unconditional offers but I already achieved my grades last year sorry I can’t help
INZZ3__
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was made two unconditional offers but I already achieved my grades last year sorry I can’t help
it's all good dw
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by INZZ3__)
it's all good dw
Anyways I think they’ll give you your predicted grades, I believe so, but I’m not sure x
INZZ3__
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
the thing is im a private candidate sooo its sticky for me
karis2942
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nata11)
I just got an offer for Law with Politics!
Ahhh so glad to see someone else with a law offer!!
Dms2001
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It's a bit late (I didn't realise that I hadn't commented on this thread),
I received an offer for Economics, Politics and International Relations with a Year in Business (2021) back in February
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (301)
34.28%
No (577)
65.72%

Watched Threads