sharifahx._
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am currently 15 years old, in year 11. I have missed the chance to take the art gcses, i would like to know if it is possible to take a gcses course during college? however it is not a resit, but rather learning it from the beginning.kindest regards, sharifah
THE-BLACK-CAT
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No. Its not really possible (from what I know) plus you will stuggle alot with the amount of work you will get at college . Doing art gcse on top of that will just make you mental .trust me .
If you really want to do art you don't really have to have done GCSE art . You can still enter a level art / level 3 and and design without it . When you apply you just need to show some artwork (portfoli of work ) so they can access if you have the art stills do do the course.
Although it's not ideal to have not done GCSE art as you won't have learned the skills but is still possible to learn them . You can easily practice during the summer holidays after GCSE .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Keele University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (53)
21.03%
Unconditional if firmed (20)
7.94%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.79%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (6)
2.38%
No unconditional offers (171)
67.86%

Watched Threads