SSAlam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi there,

I haven't recieved my 1st installment of maintainance loan as of yet. There was an error on my university's side in terms of providing SFE the correct information for my 2018/19 application. So, now, I have been advised that since SFE recieved the CoC form at the end of September 2019, that the max it will take is until the 13th Nov. The issue is that why has my account been updated to: payment ready to be made, if payments aren't ready to be made, if the CoC forms are still in processing. I am confused. I have updated any relevant information on my online account. Also, what are the processing times for this CoC for 2019/20. Please may you advise me.

Many thanks,
Shorma
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SSAlam)
Hi there,

I haven't recieved my 1st installment of maintainance loan as of yet. There was an error on my university's side in terms of providing SFE the correct information for my 2018/19 application. So, now, I have been advised that since SFE recieved the CoC form at the end of September 2019, that the max it will take is until the 13th Nov. The issue is that why has my account been updated to: payment ready to be made, if payments aren't ready to be made, if the CoC forms are still in processing. I am confused. I have updated any relevant information on my online account. Also, what are the processing times for this CoC for 2019/20. Please may you advise me.

Many thanks,
Shorma
Hi Shorma,

At the moment a Change of Circumstance form is taking around 32 working days to process. If your application was approved previously then you can have your university send over confirmation of registration manually. This should then release your funding that has been approved already.

Thanks, Erin
SSAlam
Rep:
?
(Original post by Erin SFE)
Hi Shorma,

At the moment a Change of Circumstance form is taking around 32 working days to process. If your application was approved previously then you can have your university send over confirmation of registration manually. This should then release your funding that has been approved already.

Thanks, Erin
Hi Erin,

Thank you for the update. Yes my attendance has already been confirmed by the university and have notfied SFE. It's just that the first payment was 23rd Sept, and there is no update to my online account. I was advised that I should keep an eye out to see any modifications to my account. If it's still in processing but my online account suggests otherwise. What can you advise from here? I am in a financial predicament at the mo' .. money is squeezing pretty tight..

Regards,
Shorma
SSAlam
Rep:
?
It has been 6 days sincethe status of the application changed online.

Regards,
Shorma
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SSAlam)
Hi Erin,

Thank you for the update. Yes my attendance has already been confirmed by the university and have notfied SFE. It's just that the first payment was 23rd Sept, and there is no update to my online account. I was advised that I should keep an eye out to see any modifications to my account. If it's still in processing but my online account suggests otherwise. What can you advise from here? I am in a financial predicament at the mo' .. money is squeezing pretty tight..

Regards,
Shorma
If you are able to message us on Facebook or Twitter or you will need to call us on 0300 100 06087, so we can double check this for you.

Thanks, Erin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Contemporary Dance Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Nov '19
  • University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (202)
19.27%
Labour (444)
42.37%
Liberal Democrats (204)
19.47%
Green Party (54)
5.15%
Brexit Party (28)
2.67%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.43%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.95%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)
0.29%
UKIP (11)
1.05%
Other (10)
0.95%
None (59)
5.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise