fingers a girl / cant really tell when shes 'done' Watch

so_crunchy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
hey

i fingered a few girls and they seem to like it as they make all sorts of groans and stuff! but i cant actually tell when theyve cummed as it seems like its completely wet throughout most of it even before i put my fingers in! do girls *** loads of times? at the moment i stop when they tell me to or they use their hand to pull my hand away! just wanted to know if there was a way i could tell if they were cummin so i can make sure they get a good orgasmic experience.

hope this content is allowed on this forums

cheers
BlueRoses
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not many girls *** from fingering alone, but most do enjoy the experience. The wetness isn't ***, it's just fluids that appear when the girl is turned on. It's a good sign
EskimoJo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You're not anonymous!!! God bless you!
Well, me, I get highly excited, then I quieten down at the anti-climax, even if I'm still being stimulated. The concept of multiple orgasms is alien to me. I feel nothing after I've ***.
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Fingering along wont do it normaly

You need to flick the bean my friend

(not literally flick....)
randomgirl
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
from their body movements? if they start shaking a bit more than before or breathing more heavily etc.
Jelkin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Maybe you should ask the girls involved? It's possible they haven't come, but it's maybe a good idea to ask them what they like. Oh, and re: your other thread about sex tips, I would just say communication is all you really need. The more intimate you are with any sexual partners, the more you should use this to get to know what they really like in the bedroom.
Frannnnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
they'll say "ahhh, all done!"
Double Agent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Communication is key.
Anonymous #1
Report 10 years ago
I remember the first time I got fingered. I think I was about 14 and I was SO shy. So was my then boyfriend.

Neither of us knew when to say to stop, he didn't know how long it should go on. So he was litterally doing it for about 40 minutes. It was so uncompfortable and did hurt. Op don't do this.
Valkyrja
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Harv616)
Fingering along wont do it normaly

You need to flick the bean my friend

(not literally flick....)
HAHA! Darn i've used my rep for today

Yeah most girls don't *** from 'fingering' I mean, most girls i know, when dealing with the unskilled masses of men, sort of put it with it as opposed to enjoy it. The clitoris is where its at....as opposed to fiddling around aimlessly inside her...see the whole "women dont like small penis'" thing...I mean if most girls whine about little willys what they gonna think about you poking your index finger up there?

To be honest it's more foreplay anyways, and the average woman takes between about 30 - 45 minutes of stimulation to ***.

Oh yes it takes effort chaps.
Darty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Things will start to feel like a bit of a squeeze down there...
Desperate Prayer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They will moan, Squeal or grit their teeth more, or go really quiet.

The who body will tense up, especially inside and the groin area.

Heartrate and pulse will quicken.

Most girls tend to flush a bit, and go a bit weak if you did well :P
Valkyrja
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Darty)
Things will start to feel like a bit of a squeeze down there...

Common misconception....girls do that sometimes to fake an orgasm when they want people to stop. It's really easy you just squeeze your pelvic floor muscles.

Theres a lot more to it than that, the poster below yours has got it pretty sot on though in general.
Desperate Prayer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Reilly)
HAHA! Darn i've used my rep for today

Yeah most girls don't *** from 'fingering' I mean, most girls i know, when dealing with the unskilled masses of men, sort of put it with it as opposed to enjoy it. The clitoris is where its at....as opposed to fiddling around aimlessly inside her...see the whole "women dont like small penis'" thing...I mean if most girls whine about little willys what they gonna think about you poking your index finger up there?

To be honest it's more foreplay anyways, and the average woman takes between about 30 - 45 minutes of stimulation to ***.

Oh yes it takes effort chaps.
I hope thats including heavy foreplay :P Im not quite consistently at the 45 minute mark yet!

Well..there are those few occasions...but it just ends up getting sore, I find :P
Valkyrja
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Desperate Prayer)
I hope thats including heavy foreplay :P Im not quite consistently at the 45 minute mark yet!

Well..there are those few occasions...but it just ends up getting sore, I find :P

Haha cramps are the evil evil enemy of the female orgasm.

Meh like i said it's just an average, and we all know the nature of averages.
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
It takes quite a while for an orgasm.. and when guys do not communicate or aren't experienced, the female becomes quite impatient and fakes one usually. (tensing of the pelvic area, moaning, arched back, gritting teeth)

Talk to them. Get to know what they like.
dogtanian
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just ask. It doesn't make you any more of a studmuffin if you don't.

Don't ask every half a minute though. That's distracting and annoying. But there's nothing wrong with not knowing for sure if your partner has orgasmed. We women are complex things, and it's so easy to fake a lot of the tell-tale signs to be frank. Communication is key.
steelmole
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Reilly)
Common misconception....girls do that sometimes to fake an orgasm when they want people to stop. It's really easy you just squeeze your pelvic floor muscles.

Theres a lot more to it than that, the poster below yours has got it pretty sot on though in general.
I think you have bigger concerns if they're bother to go to such lengths to fake an orgasm.
skinnyblackjeans
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
she'll let you know

P.s girls can have multiple orgasms
dogtanian
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by steelmole)
I think you have bigger concerns if they're bother to go to such lengths to fake an orgasm.

You say that like it's difficult to do..

It's something that isn't just about faking, it does feel pretty nice. And in the past when I've done just that, people have asked if I was close. Um, no.. It's no effort at all to do pelvic floor exercises while having sex. And, simply put, sometimes you just want to stop having sex. It's not like the twelve labours of Hercules, it's squeeze squeeze, job done.

Talking about faked orgasms seems to really dent male pride. I think more men should know how easy it is to do so they don't go round assuming they know how every woman works. We're all different.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads