I'm a big fan of Horror but..... Watch

Darkeyes28
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I just watched Untraceable, and I'm still reeling from the cat at the beginning :bawling: how could they I can't tell you how traumatized I am from watching that bit plus poor guy who got the battry acid bath that was nasty........ Do you think that if it really happened people would really log on knowing they were helping to kill? :eek:
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
yea course they would. how many people watched Saddam be hung.
morbid curiosity
moneyballs2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If it really happened it would be the most popular website on the entire internet. People just like to see things like that...

I think the film was alright... A bit worried as it's given people ideas and some sicko might actually try this... with the hacking of thousands of computers to act as servers so they can never get caught. etc. etc. very scary indeed...
Becksy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by moneyballs2)
If it really happened it would be the most popular website on the entire internet. People just like to see things like that...

I think the film was alright... A bit worried as it's given people ideas and some sicko might actually try this... with the hacking of thousands of computers to act as servers so they can never get caught. etc. etc. very scary indeed...
Well if there was really a site like that I wouldn't go on it, would you? :eek:

Yeah one of the things I don't like about some horror movies such as Saw is that psychos can get ideas from them. :eek:
OllyThePhilosopher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Becksy)
Yeah one of the things I don't like about some horror movies such as Saw is that psychos can get ideas from them. :eek:
But what they make up in their imaginations may be worse...
Becksy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by OllyThePhilosopher)
But what they make up in their imaginations may be worse...
You are probably right, are you speaking from experience? :p:
Frieza
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
don't you blame the movies, movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative!
moneyballs2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well if there was really a site like that I wouldn't go on it, would you? :eek:

I'd have it as my homepage.... Not really.... I wouldn't ever go onto something like that. But I can imagine that so many people will get curious and go for it.. :confused:
Becksy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Frieza)
don't you blame the movies, movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative!
I am not putting the blame on movies for creating psychos. I was blaming the movies for giving psychos ideas.
OllyThePhilosopher
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You are probably right, are you speaking from experience? :p:
Just using my imagination...
Ad-Alta
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Darkeyes28)
I just watched Untraceable, and I'm still reeling from the cat at the beginning :bawling: how could they I can't tell you how traumatized I am from watching that bit plus poor guy who got the battry acid bath that was nasty........ Do you think that if it really happened people would really log on knowing they were helping to kill? :eek:
Yeah, the cat was horrible wasn't it?
Unfortunately, if there was a site like this, it would get hits. Word of mouth etc + morbid curiousity = popularity.
Frieza
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I am not putting the blame on movies for creating psychos. I was blaming the movies for giving psychos ideas.
It was a quote.

Your comment remembers me the "Hi-Fi murders" where they took the idea of how to do it from a film (and it was a disaster because the film was not realistic).

In any case none of the murders you see in a film are so complicated that cannot be thought by somebody taking 5 minutes to think at a way to kill.
And killers tend to copycat real event, so you should blame newspapers first.
Darkeyes28
Rep:
?
Calm down people I only wnated to know how many of u would go on a site like that, It terrifies me that these sort of people are out there and they are.... sick people are sick people and if they were not sick they wouldn't do sick things. Plz remember Art immitates Life and so let the debate continue.....

Would you log on out of curiosity?
Becksy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Frieza)
It was a quote.

Your comment remembers me the "Hi-Fi murders" where they took the idea of how to do it from a film (and it was a disaster because the film was not realistic).

In any case none of the murders you see in a film are so complicated that cannot be thought by somebody taking 5 minutes to think at a way to kill.
And killers tend to copycat real event, so you should blame newspapers first.
Okay, thanks for replying.
Becksy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Darkeyes28)
Calm down people I only wnated to know how many of u would go on a site like that, It terrifies me that these sort of people are out there and they are.... sick people are sick people and if they were not sick they wouldn't do sick things. Plz remember Art immitates Life and so let the debate continue.....

Would you log on out of curiosity?
I am calm, lol.
Becksy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The answer is no I would not log on out of curiosity, no way.
asdasta
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I certainly would. I go on shock sites and execution videos all the time out of curiosity.

And for the record, Untraceable was ****.
Vexed
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Curiosity killed the cat.
Darkeyes28
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vexed)
Curiosity killed the cat.
Kitty wasn't curious kitty was just hungry the evil sicko!

I wouldn't log on out of curiosity sick if you do.......... :mad:
rainbow drops
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
terrible film.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.48%
No - but I will (76)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.91%

Watched Threads