The Student Room Group

How is your anxiety today?

How is everybody doing today?

Scroll to see replies

Honestly has been awful
Original post by ellacloudy_
Honestly has been awful

One of those days, huh? :frown: I've been there!

Can I ask, any reason why?
Original post by WeCanDoBetter

Had a full on panic attack in biology so kind of walked out of that lesson then I had the same teacher for medical technologies and she told us we had to do a presentation in front of the whole class after half term and she told me I had to do it as part of the course (she has let me not present multiple times in bio) and have basically been feeling sh*t all week and wasn't going to come in to college today and I'm now wishing i hadn't

How has your day/ week been?
Surprisingly controlled. I had an important interview earlier and honestly I think it's the first time I've managed to sit through an entire interview without spiralling into complete panic.

It's been good! :h:
a lot better than usual tbh
Had a full on panic attack in biology so kind of walked out of that lesson then I had the same teacher for medical technologies and she told us we had to do a presentation in front of the whole class after half term and she told me I had to do it as part of the course (she has let me not present multiple times in bio) and have basically been feeling sh*t all week and wasn't going to come in to college today and I'm now wishing i hadn't

That is pretty awful but at least you still went into college! That's still a win, don't forget that! I know it's easy to focus on the "Ls" but f*ck that!

I'm doing okay, just seeing how everybody else is. I'm always just trynna help the #AnxietySociety :smile:
Original post by MidgetFever
Surprisingly controlled. I had an important interview earlier and honestly I think it's the first time I've managed to sit through an entire interview without spiralling into complete panic.

Well done!!! Bet you did great!
Well done!!! Bet you did great!

Thank you! x
Even if I didn't I'm just glad I managed to stay composed haha.

I'm sorry to hear your day at college didn't go too great though, on the plus side at least it can only get better! Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk about it at all :h:

This is a BIG ASS win! :smile:
Original post by IH8Studying

That's brilliant hope it keeps up for the rest of the week!!
Original post by IH8Studying

As long as it's better! :wink:
Thank you! x
Even if I didn't I'm just glad I managed to stay composed haha.

I'm sorry to hear your day at college didn't go too great though, on the plus side at least it can only get better! Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk about it at all :h:

Thank you. I think tomorrow will be awful though as there is a big talk at our local university and there are about 400 of us going and am really not looking forward to it and am worried I will have a panic attack (almost definitely will tbh)
That's brilliant hope it keeps up for the rest of the week!!

As long as it's better! :wink:

thanks guys x
Terrible. I'm so slow at completing this homework. 6 hours and I'm only on the second one, it's driving me crazy.
So good 😂. Had a completely free day today and tomorrow so I’m just chilling
I ended up not going to class cause I was feeling very anxious today. My teacher probably hates me now for missing classes when i'm already behind...
Original post by liaente
Terrible. I'm so slow at completing this homework. 6 hours and I'm only on the second one, it's driving me crazy.

Sorry to hear that what subject is it is can try and help if you pm me
Original post by liaente

Everybody has their own rate, just go at your own pace. At least it's getting done right?

Original post by OR321
So good 😂. Had a completely free day today and tomorrow so I’m just chilling

Aww hell yeah!!

Original post by Anonymous
I ended up not going to class cause I was feeling very anxious today. My teacher probably hates me now for missing classes when i'm already behind...

I can assure you she doesn't hate you. You haven't done anything worthy of hate. Have you maybe tried shooting her an e-mail to let her know why you didn't attend? Just to give her a heads up and also to stop your mind thinking she now hates you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending