bagersnake
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hello,
I've applied to do a liberal arts degree at Durham and Exeter, on the ucas website for these courses it didn't tell me to put any info in the little extra info box when applying on ucas but now I'm worried I've done it wrong.
Was I meant to write which subjects within the liberal arts degree I intend to study or will they ask me later/ if they give me an offer/ when I get there???
Last edited by bagersnake; 1 month ago
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you haven't made this clear, then the Uni will probably just email you and ask you to tell them.
Dont worry - it wont have an impact on their decision.
bagersnake
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by returnmigrant)
If you haven't made this clear, then the Uni will probably just email you and ask you to tell them.
Dont worry - it wont have an impact on their decision.
Okay thank you!
hokyung1121
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bagersnake)
hello,
I've applied to do a liberal arts degree at Durham and Exeter, on the ucas website for these courses it didn't tell me to put any info in the little extra info box when applying on ucas but now I'm worried I've done it wrong.
Was I meant to write which subjects within the liberal arts degree I intend to study or will they ask me later/ if they give me an offer/ when I get there???
Omg this happened to me as well. I've applied for liberal arts at Exeter, Bristol and King's and Exeter emailed me after a week or so of applying, saying that I'm missing information. It turns out that I didn't put my major down but I didn't know how or where I added this information so I just emailed them back and I've received my offer a week later so it wasn't a problem obviously.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (352)
46.44%
No (81)
10.69%
I'm not old enough (325)
42.88%

Watched Threads