💜 BTS 💜 Watch

K-pop013
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT)
Ikr ... I wish they did screen in the UK cinemas. It would be the closest thing to a concert for me . I've never been and I don't see myself ever going tbh. BTS is growing to much that realistically there are too many army's and not enough concerts.. I'm not blaming BTS but I just feel mad for myself and the many army's who have never been .I feel like the the army's who have been to a BTS concert should let other army's have a chance to go too and not buy the ticket. We are a big purple family and I wish someday we all could get a chance to see them live at least one
I really hope that you get to see them. I consider myself lucky for going to 2 concerts already. I would really want to deliver you a BTS concert poster (the one which you hold near the end in ARMY time) since I have an extra one😂💜
THE-BLACK-CAT
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by K-pop013)
I really hope that you get to see them. I consider myself lucky for going to 2 concerts already. I would really want to deliver you a BTS concert poster (the one which you hold near the end in ARMY time) since I have an extra one😂💜
0-0
:eek: really ! Wow your a lucky army . I'm truly happy for you from the bottom of my heart .
A poster!! :adore:wow gee. That's so nice of you really I'm so touched. I don't own any merch so it's a big thing for me that your offering me one so nicely . And you would actually post it to me.! :bear: thank you so much *bear hug* but sadly i don't think my mum would let me . she doesn't even know I go on TSR and I she's big on privacy . I don't think she'll let me tell you my address.but I appreciate it alot, really thankful. You hit my heart and I'm very happy .
K-pop013
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT)
0-0
:eek: really ! Wow your a lucky army . I'm truly happy for you from the bottom of my heart .
A poster!! :adore:wow gee. That's so nice of you really I'm so touched. I don't own any merch so it's a big thing for me that your offering me one so nicely . And you would actually post it to me.! :bear: thank you so much *bear hug* but sadly i don't think my mum would let me . she doesn't even know I go on TSR and I she's big on privacy . I don't think she'll let me tell you my address.but I appreciate it alot, really thankful. You hit my heart and I'm very happy .
Awww, ARMYs always touch my heart💜 I hope that you get a chance to at least buy a poster or even get to go to a concert💜 *big fat bear hug* hehehe
xx_clove
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Omg yay! I wouldn’t consider myself a huge ARMY but I do love BTS and their songs. They’re actually my phone wallpaper haha
THE-BLACK-CAT
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by xx_clove)
Omg yay! I wouldn’t consider myself a huge ARMY but I do love BTS and their songs. They’re actually my phone wallpaper haha
THE-BLACK-CAT
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Awww, ARMYs always touch my heart💜 I hope that you get a chance to at least buy a poster or even get to go to a concert💜 *big fat bear hug* hehehe
Awwww thank you !
K-pop013
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Power of BTS 😂😉
cheerupgrrl5:)
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Thank you for the group invite as well you guys! I've joined. x
no problem! thanks for joining!
Rep:
?
Wow that's so nice of you, this is literally one of the reasons why I created this group and thread for!
Glad to see everyone helping each other out as well💜
Rep:
?
That's okay! and yup their songs are amazing...enjoy:wink2:
Rep:
?
Just out of curiosity, what your favourite song and what's the first one you heard?
oooo good question!:beard:
I can't actually remember what my first BTS song was tbh but my favourite would have to be mic drop from the top of my head. That's because I had just gotten into poetry. And I came across BTS and their lyrics and power of music really motivated me and I started feeling much much better!

To be truthful with yall, BTS are the first ever people I've been a fan of, you've probs heard sooo many times lol, but they genuinely made my life even that little bit better, and I am forever grateful. I love all their songs from their first to the ones now, the lyrics are what drew me in first.
ah there are so many! :party:

Anyways, there is my long answer! What do yall love about BTS? it can be anything or may be you don't know or can't remember which is totally fine

What's your story? (if you have one)
Last edited by cheerupgrrl5:); 3 weeks ago
Bluerainy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Just out of curiosity, what your favourite song and what's the first one you heard?
I can't choose one favourite song, that's just impossible 😂
But the first song I heard from bts was tomorrow and then started getting more into the fandom and became an army, that was when I first slowly starter to get into kdramas (kdrama recommended from one of my friends), so out of curiosity I checked out kpop artists as well, I was like in yr 8 or something then and now I'm in my gap year, time flies 😭
LadyScheherazade
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by cheerupgrrl5:))

BTS (방탄소년단) 'Make It Right (feat. Lauv)' Official MV

This really hit me💜 The lyrics, the vocals, the video...
How do you all feel?
Ngl when I first saw that BTS uploaded an official video I was so excited cause I thought that there was gonna be another comeback. So when I saw it was just a remade song with just some random artist thrown in there I was quite disappointed. Boy with luv was 6 months ago (the same timeframe as BLACKPINK’s last comeback) and even that was that a bit underwhelming for me, I get that they need their break but I guess I feel a bit impatient since I know that what with Jin leaving for the military next year they aren’t going to be OT7 for a long time. I feel like I’m gonna get hate for being a “hater” but BTS is my ultimate group, does anyone else feel like this too?
THE-BLACK-CAT
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LadyScheherazade)
Ngl when I first saw that BTS uploaded an official video I was so excited cause I thought that there was gonna be another comeback. So when I saw it was just a remade song with just some random artist thrown in there I was quite disappointed. Boy with luv was 6 months ago (the same timeframe as BLACKPINK’s last comeback) and even that was that a bit underwhelming for me, I get that they need their break but I guess I feel a bit impatient since I know that what with Jin leaving for the military next year they aren’t going to be OT7 for a long time. I feel like I’m gonna get hate for being a “hater” but BTS is my ultimate group, does anyone else feel like this too?
Yeah I feel the same .but instead of thinking the collabs as being bad i think if it more like BTS us trying hard to feed us , so we don't get bored while waiting for comeback. Its so sweet of them .so I love them more
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Anyone else watching their concert videos on YouTube like me?:heart: Can't wait to watch more!:awesome:

Last edited by cheerupgrrl5:); 2 weeks ago
Rep:
?

I'm sure yall have seen these on insta from yesterday but omg their outfits and energy damnnnnn!:clap2:
Rep:
?

Forever love this:cry2:
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 19 minutes ago
Hey ARMY!

I think I'll post more and we can all use this thread since its connected directly to the group

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6189858

Sorry for the inconvenience but go follow!...new post I've added about BTS's older songs, lemme know what you guys' favourites are!
Last edited by cheerupgrrl5:); 15 minutes ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (124)
63.27%
No (72)
36.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed