Good Morning Watch

cascadingstylez
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Thought I would say good morning to those awake.

I have been up since 5.30am. Thought I would get an early start on some web development jobs but just ran out of milk for coffee. Looks like its time to hit the sack again.
Airel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
sup
Viridis
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
mornin y'all.
Spotty Dog
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Morning guys! Only just got up. xD
Viridis
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Spotty Dog)
Morning guys! Only just got up. xD
any plans for today? :^_^:
Spotty Dog
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Viridis)
any plans for today? :^_^:
Nope. XD

My dogs acting funny. I think she's got something stuck in her ear, so my plan will probably be investigating that. :P
Aconite
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hello. I'd like to ask some questions. Why do you have "She wants a baby. Awww" on your profile, in regards to your girlfriend? It's a bit peculiar.

Also, I like the way you emphatically state that you are clever, and have brains. A lot of people on here try to do that by means of grades in signatures, but you come straight out and make it a statement of fact. Is this a deliberate subversive move?

Lastly, is that a chunky earring I see there?
BIG BAD BOB
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
game of chess?
my rating is hovering around 1500+ now :proud:
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Aconite)
Hello. I'd like to ask some questions. Why do you have "She wants a baby. Awww" on your profile, in regards to your girlfriend? It's a bit peculiar.

Also, I like the way you emphatically state that you are clever, and have brains. A lot of people on here try to do that by means of grades in signatures, but you come straight out and make it a statement of fact. Is this a deliberate subversive move?

Lastly, is that a chunky earring I see there?
Question for you - out of the 1594 posts you have made to date, which do you regard as the best?
Aconite
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by m:)ckel)
Question for you - out of the 1594 posts you have made to date, which do you regard as the best?
Do you just want to tell me that they're all bad or boring or stupid or mean?
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Do you just want to tell me that they're all bad or boring or stupid or mean?
No. This is a well serious question.
Aconite
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No. This is a well serious question.
Um. It's normally me who messes around on here and winds people up, so I - er - I - uh - don't know what to say. These things are usually a lead-up to "You post a load of rubbish! Go away!" so I'm nervous. :sad:
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Um. It's normally me who messes around on here and winds people up, so I - er - I - uh - don't know what to say. These things are usually a lead-up to "You post a load of rubbish! Go away!" so I'm nervous. :sad:
OK, let's forget this conversation ever happened.

---

:elefant:
Aconite
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OK, let's forget this conversation ever happened.

---

:elefant:
Sorry. Again, :sad:.

It's only because there were three threads last night on the subject of how I and Amy_J are 'dykes' and 'frigid'. Now look at me, I'm quailing in fear at a simple question. I suppose it's the once bitten thing.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sorry. Again, :sad:.

It's only because there were three threads last night on the subject of how I and Amy_J are 'dykes' and 'frigid'. Now look at me, I'm quailing in fear at a simple question. I suppose it's the once bitten thing.
Awww (see what I did there). I would like to see these threads if they are still around, because they sound rather 'jokes'.
Aconite
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Awww (see what I did there). I would like to see these threads if they are still around, because they sound rather 'jokes'.
The 'awww' is reassuring. Thank you. I think they were deleted in the end - one grew to the fantastic length of about 200 posts, mostly "Dyke!" "Yeah!" "Shut up!" "GTFO" "Frigid!" "How do you know? they seem like lovely people!" "Dyke!" "Rape 'em!" "GTFO"

I still don't know why I'm a dyke.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (219)
39.46%
No - but I will (38)
6.85%
No - I don't want to (37)
6.67%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (261)
47.03%

Watched Threads