The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Awh I know how you feel. I often feel quite unfeminine because boys have made comments about the size of my chest. Any boy who judges you by your boobs though really isn't the sort you want or need!
Reply 41
Besides, "boob guys" don't necessarily just like big boobs. Could be he just 'enjoys' boobs more than other parts in general, regardless of size! (Now if he'd have said he liked big boobs, that'd be different!).

Personally, for example, I kinda love a guy's chest. Nothing specific. No preferences, really. Doesn't have to be all muscled and ripply. Just.. chest. Yum!
Reply 42
Anonymous
I am almost 16 years old and don't even fit into an A cup.
Im athletic, fit, have a nice round butt, and an attractive face.
I always wear very padded bras to give the appearence of bigger breasts

I see girls at school flaunting their chests and nagging me about it.
It gets soo annoying!!

I have never worn a swim suit or cleavage bearing shirt around my boy friend either because he expects me to have more than is there.
He is the best guy i have ever met in my life and i love him to death.
It just worries me that he might be dissapointed when we are intimate.
He fancies my body..my personality.. and mostly just me!
I don't know what to do =[

He sounds like he likes you for you and not what you have under your top.
Im not going to say dont worry about boob size as that is easy said than done but I will say that you are only 16 and if you are going to worry dont worry now as you have plenty of time to grow. One of my friends was about an A cup at your age and as the other poster has mentioned just like her she is now about a C cup at least a B for definite and thats in the space of 2 years. So dont worry about it now as you have plenty of time.
Reply 43
suek
If he doesn't, you know just how shallow he is, and therefore not worth your time.

your right. But do you have any ideas on how to let him know?
because i don't know when the right time to show him that i'm not as big as is seen. The problem isn't my flat chest.. its that he thinks i have more than is there.
Anonymous
I have tried to hide my chest from him too.
He has already mentioned to me that he is a boob guy.
that is why i have felt even worse about him noticing them.
But it feels good to know i am not the only one.
I would much rather have my slim build too.

thanks for the support =D

i wasn't originally going to post on this thread..but i may aswell...

which bras do you wear, where are they from, are the padded??? also what size, are you wearing a 34, 36 a?

tell me these and i could actually help you..chances are you're wearing the wrong bras that make you look smaller
An ex of mine wore padded bras all the time, and they were very convincing. Her lack of breasticles wasn't an issue at all; she was slim and had a really nice sleek figure.
Reply 46
Anonymous
I have tried to hide my chest from him too.
He has already mentioned to me that he is a boob guy.
that is why i have felt even worse about him noticing them.
But it feels good to know i am not the only one.
I would much rather have my slim build too.

thanks for the support =D

How long have you two been together?

And just another thing i've learned, just act confident when you do become intimate because that can be a big turn on for guys and he's less likely to even notice than if you're trying to hide your chest because it'll just draw attention to it more
Reply 47
Anonymous
because i don't know when the right time to show him that i'm not as big as is seen. The problem isn't my flat chest.. its that he thinks i have more than is there.

To be honest, padding probably isn't making as much of a difference as you probably think. I highly doubt he's expecting a pair of DDs!

If it were me, and I have had problems and confidence issues in the boob area owing to their drastically different sizes, I wouldn't mention it. Be confident in yourself, don't shy away from him because of it, even though you want to - ESPECIALLY when intimate. By all means allude to any insecurity about being smaller chested, but don't dwell on it. It only needs to be an issue if you make it so.

And once he's seen them, if he's worth his salt, he'll surely try and build your confidence.
Anonymous

When you get intimate take your top off. He will know. Just DONT sit there and go "I have something to tell you before I take this off... I don't have big breasts, and I really need your emotional support right now" cuz it will just attract attention to it and he may think "Hmmm yeh she's right". Plus thats just weird. Be comfortable with yourself and love yourself. And he will love you.
Reply 49
Small boobs matter very little.

I'm going to steal a line from a comedian - unfortunately, I don't remember which one.

The argument between big boobs and small boobs is, for most guys, the same as the argument between coke and pepsi.

Yes, we may state a preference, but we'll take whatever's on tap.
Reply 50
anna_spanner89
i wasn't originally going to post on this thread..but i may aswell...

which bras do you wear, where are they from, are the padded??? also what size, are you wearing a 34, 36 a?

tell me these and i could actually help you..chances are you're wearing the wrong bras that make you look smaller

I am very petite. 32A

And really.. my bra makes me look way bigger than i am. Thats why i'm scared to let him see.

I wear a bra from the website www.littlewomen.com .. especially made to give the appearence of larger bust.
Unless he's some kind of weirdo, his reaction (in his mind) will be:

"Oh, never mind, she's still beautiful, and I'm with her, so that's all that matters!"

Breasts aren't as important as they're cracked up to be.
Reply 52
angel_with_horns
When you get intimate take your top off. He will know. Just DONT sit there and go "I have something to tell you before I take this off... I don't have big breasts, and I really need your emotional support right now" cuz it will just attract attention to it and he may think "Hmmm yeh she's right". Plus thats just weird. Be comfortable with yourself and love yourself. And he will love you.

Wouldn't it be awkward and spoil the moment if I was so worried about what he will think? Which i'm sure will be an issue in this case. Grr.. sometimes life throws hard decisions. I just don't want to lose him.
Reply 53
pix
I just googled your bra size, and that doesn't seem particularly small at all.
Well if you don't want the awkwardness when it comes to it, why don't you make a joke or something about your lack of boobs to him, so it won't come as a shock later on. I do this quite often (but I tend to find it quite easy to laugh about my lack of bust :p:).

You shouldn't lose him because of it, and if you do, well he's not worth wasting your time with because he is obviously just extremelly shallow.
Reply 56
Anonymous
Wouldn't it be awkward and spoil the moment if I was so worried about what he will think? Which i'm sure will be an issue in this case. Grr.. sometimes life throws hard decisions. I just don't want to lose him.

Yes, it could be! So don't be worried - it's not something you can change is it? Worrying solves nothing, he can either accept you for who you are (I'm sure he will) or not. And no man is going to run away from a naked girl who he likes because she's not got big boobs! It's more like... "boobs! Give!! :eek: "

You really need to try to be confident :hugs:
suek
Yes, it could be! So don't be worried - it's not something you can change is it? Worrying solves nothing, he can either accept you for who you are (I'm sure he will) or not. And no man is going to run away from a naked girl who he likes because she's not got big boobs! It's more like... "boobs! Give!! :eek: "

You really need to try to be confident :hugs:

Haha, exactly.
suek
Besides, "boob guys" don't necessarily just like big boobs. Could be he just 'enjoys' boobs more than other parts in general, regardless of size! (Now if he'd have said he liked big boobs, that'd be different!).

Personally, for example, I kinda love a guy's chest. Nothing specific. No preferences, really. Doesn't have to be all muscled and ripply. Just.. chest. Yum!

Oohh. i understand.

I'm the same way though. I love guys' chest.
Please let me be anon.

Have you been measured?

I've always been incredibly paranoid about the size of mine and always wore padded 32A but actually thought they were too big for me and should be a 30AA or 32AA I finally plucked up the courage to go and get measured (I was so scared to go and tell me I didn't have enough for a bra or there was no bra so small. Irrational fear, I know). But I finally went to M&S last month and it turns out I'm a 32B! I asked the woman at least 5 times if she was sure and she measured me twice to make sure, but yep, I'm a 32B when I thought I was a 30/32AA!

I don't know if it's psychological, because I've actually grown or my new (all non padded now!) bras but I think my boobs have grown! I now no longer wear padded bras and my boobs look bigger and better. I'll be 18 soon so maybe it's that 'change' time someone mentioned before but up until this month they haven't grown since I was 13. They're still small but look so much better now and after being incredibly paranoid about them I'm coming to terms with it.

Go get measured!

Latest

Trending

Trending