harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Some people have started to report offers for Law. This is a place for people to share and discuss their offers (or rejections) as they come in

Aberdeen Scots Law (unconditional with AAAAA Scottish Highers)
Aberystwyth (112 points)
Aston (ABB-BBB or BBC contextual offer)
Birmingham (AAA /AAB or CCC attainment offer)
Bournemouth (BCC or equivalent points)
Cambridge (interviews)
Cardiff (AAB/ABB or BBB with A in EPQ)
Dundee (AAB or unconditional with AAAAA Scottish Highers for Scots & English dual qualifying)
Durham (A*AA/AAA or AAB contextual or ABB Sutton Trust or IB 37 with 666 Highers or International offer of 87% in 5 subjects)
Edinburgh (international offer of 80% in 5 subjects inc English or unconditional for applicant with AAAAA Scottish Highers)
Essex (BBB inc one essay based subject)
Exeter (AAA/AAB or ABB with A in EPQ if Firmed, some BBB offers, IB 34
Glasgow ("satisfactory LNAT" in addition to standard offers for common Law & Scots Law)
Hull (unconditional if Firm or 120 points)
Keele (ABC/BBB, unconditional with ABB predictions)
Kent (AAB/BBB,BBC with A in EPQ)
Kings (A*AA or equivalent offers posted 15/11)
Lancaster (AAB/ABB with B in EPQ plus an unconditional)
Leeds (AAA/AAB with A in EPQ or A plus DD in CTEC or DM contextual)
Leicester (ABB or BBB if Firmed and B in EPQ)
Liverpool (ABB or B plus DD in CTEC)
Manchester (AAA/AAB/ABB contextual or A plus DD in CTEC)
Newcastle (AAA/AAB/ABB Contextual if Firmed (some unconditionals)
Northumbria (128 points/80 for Law Foundation Year)
Nottingham (AAA/AAB)
Nottingham Trent BBB/BBC
Oxford (first interview offers 18/11)
Queen Mary’s (A*AA/AAA)
Queen's university Belfast (AAA)
Reading (ABB/BBB)
Royal Holloway (AAB/ABB)
Sheffield (AAA or AAB with A in EPQ)
Southampton (AAA)
Surrey (BBB/BBC with A in EPQ)
Sussex (AAB)
Swansea (AAB - BBB)
UCL (A*AA or IB 39 first offers reported 13/11)
UEA (AAB/ABB with A in EPQ)
Warwick (AAA/AAB/ABB, 38 IB, aggregate of 88% in 5 subjects)
Westminster (BBC, unconditional)
Worcester (unconditional)
York (interviews)
Last edited by harrysbar; 18 hours ago
Euphoria101
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I just realised, I was going to say apparently someone received a Durham offer but surely they couldn't have as universities won't be receiving LNAT scores and essays until the 21st:confused:

Let's pray that this is the year that notoriously slow universities like LSE and UCL and KCL decide to send out decisions early
harrysbar
Rep:
?
livbond
rahrahrah22222
melissa200158
studya03
giothevanna11
outofnachos
irenehuang26
shri.m23.
emily897
king axolotl
ohdearstudying
Brendan0686
mk45
edgymemes4teens
ditemeja
AdamLouie
izzyyy1243
bioelle
Zaxra
Last edited by harrysbar; 1 month ago
harrysbar
Rep:
?
(Original post by dyingstudent101)
I just realised, I was going to say apparently someone received a Durham offer but surely they couldn't have as universities won't be receiving LNAT scores and essays until the 21st:confused:

Let's pray that this is the year that notoriously slow universities like LSE and UCL and KCL decide to send out decisions early
Yes I don't see how they could have received a Durham LLB offer from this cycle of applications so I'm not including it :iiam:
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Catriona23
Sm9988
lancpe2002
leilalj
nathan_nacu
wowe_ee
magz2001
kartiksawhney
my_man_123
i<3history
Catriona23
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven’t sent my application in yet but I’m applying for Dundee, Strathclyde, Glasgow and Aberdeen 😊

Hoping to send it off by the end of October so will keep updating!
harrysbar
Rep:
?
(Original post by Catriona23)
I haven’t sent my application in yet but I’m applying for Dundee, Strathclyde, Glasgow and Aberdeen 😊

Hoping to send it off by the end of October so will keep updating!
Thank you ....would be good to get information about responses from some Scottish unis
lancpe2002
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, just received a offer from Manchester uni LBB!
conditional AA (I got a A* in A level Italian native language at the end of year 12 and they included it)

I am very pleased as I am definitely going to make it my 2nd choice if i get any offer from either from UCl, KCL or Oxford 😀
harrysbar
Rep:
?
(Original post by lancpe2002)
Hi, just received a offer from Manchester uni LBB!
conditional AA (I got a A* in A level Italian native language at the end of year 12 and they included it)

I am very pleased as I am definitely going to make it my 2nd choice if i get any offer from either from UCl, KCL or Oxford 😀
:five:

That's great news, I guess you might have quite a long wait from the LNAT unis but at least you can relax a bit knowing that you have a good offer from Manchester.
nathan_nacu
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Although it's early days, some people have started to report Law offers. This is a place for people to share and discuss their offers (or rejections) as they come in

Early offers have started trickling in from:

Cardiff
Exeter
Leeds
Liverpool
Manchester
Newcastle
Swansea
Warwick
Havent applied yet but sending my application October 23rd, so I’ll have more to offer then😂 My LNAT is November 11th and my choices are Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield, Bristol and Aston, predicted grades A*A*A equivalent
harrysbar
Rep:
?
(Original post by nathan_nacu)
Havent applied yet but sending my application October 23rd, so I’ll have more to offer then😂 My LNAT is November 11th and my choices are Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield, Bristol and Aston, predicted grades A*A*A equivalent
Aston will bite your hand off
leilalj
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Although it's early days, some people have started to report Law offers. This is a place for people to share and discuss their offers (or rejections) as they come in

Early offers have started trickling in from:

Cardiff
Exeter
Leeds
Liverpool
Manchester
Newcastle
Swansea
Warwick
Yeah I’ve had offers from Cardiff and Leeds! I know a girl who has had one from Warwick and Exeter too. I don’t know anyone else who applied for law at those unis!

I imagine the lnat unis (Durham, Oxford, Nottingham etc) will take a lot longer because the lnat scores don’t go out until Monday. Or at least I hope they take longer because I haven’t had any lnat uni offers!
leilalj
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hahahahaha true
nathan_nacu
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
😂😂😂😂😂😂 they’re only the backup in case for some God forsaken reason I get no offers
harrysbar
Rep:
?
(Original post by nathan_nacu)
😂😂😂😂😂😂 they’re only the backup in case for some God forsaken reason I get no offers
You will!

(Original post by leilalj)
Yeah I’ve had offers from Cardiff and Leeds! I know a girl who has had one from Warwick and Exeter too. I don’t know anyone else who applied for law at those unis!

I imagine the lnat unis (Durham, Oxford, Nottingham etc) will take a lot longer because the lnat scores don’t go out until Monday. Or at least I hope they take longer because I haven’t had any lnat uni offers!
Congratulations on your two offers, great stuff :dance:
Wielkio
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi all,
I have applied and finished my LNAT exam on 14th of October.
I applied to Oxford/Bristol/Bournemouth/Newcastle/Warwick
Haven't got any offers yet, but to be fair shouldn't be expecting them so quickly. I'm curious about whether anyone have got any law offers yet, I'm really stressed about them.
I'm predicted A*/A*/A/A, in Law/Business/Sociology/ and foreign lang.
returnmigrant
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For any Uni needing LNAT - the scores are not sent to the Unis until late October so obviously you wont hear anything until after that.

Each Uni processes applications differently. and typically Russell Group and other top Unis take longer to make offers - they can be more selective and they get far more applications than places. As its less competitive you will probably hear from B'mouth first, and it could take months for you to get a decision from some of the others. Don't worry, this sort of wait is totally normal.
my_man_123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
god damn, Warwick already giving out offers I knew it lol. It was between them and the LNAT Nottingham, but I decided to go for all 5 LNAT and went with Notts, hope to get that offer within a month if I do well in the LNAT.
Miriam29
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got an offer from Birmingham for AAA as insurance or minimum of all C if I choose to firm the uni (which I’m not doing). I’ve also applied to Bristol, UCL, Durham, and Cambridge. I’m sitting my LNAT on Nov 1st and am predicted A*A*A*A in Maths, Chemistry, English Lit, and History.
Zaxra
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Miriam29)
I got an offer from Birmingham for AAA as insurance or minimum of all C if I choose to firm the uni (which I’m not doing). I’ve also applied to Bristol, UCL, Durham, and Cambridge. I’m sitting my LNAT on Nov 1st and am predicted A*A*A*A in Maths, Chemistry, English Lit, and History.
Nice! Which Cambridge College did you apply to
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (5)
22.73%
Unconditional if firmed (1)
4.55%
Unconditional if insurance (0)
0%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (0)
0%
No unconditional offers (16)
72.73%

Watched Threads