The Student Room Group

Law Applicants and Offers Thread 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Euphoria101
As well as moody LSE graduates:wink:

I thought Mr. J went to UCL and did his Masters at Oxford?
Original post by nathan_nacu
I thought Mr. J went to UCL and did his Masters at Oxford?

I don’t think either of those are right. He definitely went to LSE, I’m sure:/

Watch me be wrong now
Reply 5982
Hi, I just wanted to ask how important the LNAT is to London unis (UCL, kings and LSE)?
Original post by Euphoria101
I don’t think either of those are right. He definitely went to LSE, I’m sure:/

Watch me be wrong now

Mr. J, help us
Original post by nathan_nacu
Mr. J, help us

I thought it was UCL and LSE ....can't imagine being much impressed by the dreaming spires of Oxford :confused:
Original post by CC20
Hi, I just wanted to ask how important the LNAT is to London unis (UCL, kings and LSE)?

See file 5 regarding the sort of LNAT scores those unis accepted people with last year. Note that only UCL give a numerical score to the essay and LSE don't consider the essay at all

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6160930
I got an offer from York yesterday, 3 As interview must have gone well then :smile:
Just received an AAB offer from Edinburgh :smile:
Original post by Abdullahkhan1234
I got an offer from York yesterday, 3 As interview must have gone well then :smile:

Congrats!!🎉
Original post by legallyroyal63
I'm thinking the cut off was 21:frown:

I thought so as well :frown: Oh well, one of those things I guess.
Original post by Alien191
People who got 20 and below were bounced into Criminology.

Oh that's interesting. Did this happen to someone you know? I am just curious
@student1309 oh god that’s the same score as me I have 13 also and a conditional offer I really hope they still accept me 😭
Got a Warwick offer: AAA
(edited 4 years ago)
The three As make me so nervous. First there was the anxiety about offer/rejection updates and now the grades. Misery is part of life, eh.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Law-yer
Got a Warwick offer: AAA

Nice one what are your stats btw?
Original post by Rana55
Oh that's interesting. Did this happen to someone you know? I am just curious

Hey yes it happened to my daughter. She got 20 in her lnat.
(edited 4 years ago)
Just got an IB 36 offer from Nottingham!!! Wasn’t expecting that because my LNAT score isn’t decent at all. Awaiting Kings!
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi, I applied on 14th January, currently holding offers from Manchester, Leeds and Nottingham. (Waiting on King's and Queen Mary)I'm an international applicant, so I would love to know more about these unis and would appreciate any advice :smile:
Original post by ysofishhh
Just got an IB 36 offer from Nottingham!!! Wasn’t expecting that because my LNAT score isn’t decent at all. Awaiting Kings!

What is your LNAT score
(My daughter was at Warwick today also. She drove there on her own. Had a really good day. Loved the human rights lecture. What did you think?
Original post by iceified
I'll give a mini-review tomorrow after I see Warwick. I really liked Nottingham though, definitely my type of university. Let me know as well whenever you decide!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending