Philladelpia? Watch

C-h-a-r_7
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Any one live there?

I might be going to study there, jw what its like.
OllyThePhilosopher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
O - I thought you were asking about the cheese spread.
tinkerbellejess
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by OllyThePhilosopher)
O - I thought you were asking about the cheese spread.
:ditto: I was all ready to profess my love for Philly too!
ForeverIsMyName
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've visited, I know a lot about the area... what questions do you have, and which university would you be going to?
Aconite
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't live there but I've visited. I've also got a friend who's at Swarthmore, so I could always ask her about it too. What do you want to know?
C-h-a-r_7
(Original post by ForeverIsMyName)
I've visited, I know a lot about the area... what questions do you have, and which university would you be going to?

Valley Forge
ForeverIsMyName
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is that the Christian college?
C-h-a-r_7
(Original post by ForeverIsMyName)
Is that the Christian college?

no, military acadamy
vin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
...I read that as peadophillia :wtf?:
The Solitary Reaper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There are some very, very rough areas - and quite an abundance of them in many sections of the city.
Bebbs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
its pretty common in west philadelphia, to spend most of your days on the playground, just chilling out maxin and relaxing all cool. Maybe shoot some bball outside of the school. Just watch out for a couple, who might be up to no good. Ive seen them start making trouble in my neighbourhood, I got in 1 little fight and my mom got scared, and i ended up moving to bel air
C-h-a-r_7
(Original post by Bebbs)
its pretty common in west philadelphia, to spend most of your days on the playground, just chilling out maxin and relaxing all cool. Maybe shoot some bball outside of the school. Just watch out for a couple, who might be up to no good. Ive seen them start making trouble in my neighbourhood, I got in 1 little fight and my mom got scared, and i ended up moving to bel air

yeah, heard that one
Aconite
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bebbs)
Good God. You had to move to California because of one fight? Your mum must be highly strung.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise