dilema Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
well how can i say this?
i should start off with the story i guess; well there is this girl ive liked for a really long time shes smart, funy, beautiful and really understands me. there are times
when i think shes confused about what she wants or how she sees me. shes currently going out with some b*sterd who is just using her but shes always flirting with me and i think she knows i like her but has made it clear (by making referneces to me reminding her of her brother )in a round about way that she doesnt see me in that way so why all the flirting ?

women :rolleyes: ....

anyideas :P
lincs_b
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Some people are naturally flirty, leave it well alone.
beccadimambro
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
She knows you like her, so she plays on it. Probably just for attention. It sounds mean, but almost all girls do it. Sorrry!
keekee107
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You're right, probably slight confusion on her part over her feelings and natural flirtyness. My best friend has done this before with a guy she knew really liked her. She couldn't help it. Needless to say nothing ever happened between them because she just couldn't see this guy as anything more than a friend (whenever she was thinking clearly).

I'd move on from thinking like this about her. Likelihood is nothing will ever happen and you'll just end up feeling hurt.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (256)
39.02%
No - but I will (45)
6.86%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.16%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (308)
46.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed