The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Would you Recommend MMU?

I am thinking to apply here, how good is MMU in Computer Science? And are they flexible with Entry Requirements. In General is MMU a good Uni?
Recently a lot of courses are oversubscribed with timetabled lessons that end at 6:30 in the evening. It's not ranked highly for Computer Science. If you can't get in some place better such as Hull, Huddersfield or Salford than it is a decent university.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by MickLeo19
I am thinking to apply here, how good is MMU in Computer Science? And are they flexible with Entry Requirements. In General is MMU a good Uni?

Hi,

Glad to hear that you are considering MMU :h:

In terms of entry requirements, we usually ask that all applicants meet our standard entry requirements. We can consider those who may be predicted below our requirements, however if made an offer it would be conditional on meeting our advertised UCAS points.

Is there anything specific about the course of the university you would like to know? Have you had the chance to visit us at an Open Day?

You can hear from one of our graduates of our Computer Science course here, which you may find useful.

Rebecca
Reply 3
I’m thinking of doing cs at mmu would you recommend it
Original post by MickLeo19

Hiii me too I’m starting this year

Quick Reply

Latest