gain of 21lbs in eight weeks. Watch

BIG BAD BOB
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...es-pounds.html

she must have been eating like a horse.

but seriously that is a lot of weight for eight weeks, I don't think it's possible.
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
1.5 stone in two months? Of course it's possible.
ch0c0h01ic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's not hard, she's obviously not exercising as much and/or as intensely as she was, she isn't eating as healthily and/or eating more than she was, and she's gone back to drinking alcohol...she didn't have the discipline to follow the lifestyle, she simply wanted a quick insane exercise routine/crash diet fix and to make a load of money on the back of it.
o-e-s-j
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by BIG BAD BOB)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...es-pounds.html

she must have been eating like a horse.

but seriously that is a lot of weight for eight weeks, I don't think it's possible.
2.6lbs a week. I could do that easily. I LOST weight at a faster rate than that, gaining at that rate would be simple. :rolleyes:
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That's less than 3 lbs a week, if she injected herself with cake and stopped exercising then i'm sure she'd put it on easy. The thing is though she always looks porky even when she's a size 8, I think they should leave her alone.
meathead1987
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Pretty easily done if you just eat junk.
suek
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The slim picture of her just looks odd - it's obvious that's not the right size for her frame... her shoulders are too broad or something!
BIG BAD BOB
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
her chest is weird too.
Bennyboy65
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
the comments in the link sound like they were made by women struggling to lose weight and trying to make themselves feel better.
TBH she doesnt look good that thin, but at the end of the day she doesnt look good "noraml" either.
lolilady---O
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by BIG BAD BOB)
her chest is weird too.
it's fake.
lolilady---O
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Also didn't she say that she has to exercise for 2hours a day to stay a size 8? Not worth it really :s:
ch0c0h01ic
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by lolilady---O)
Also didn't she say that she has to exercise for 2hours a day to stay a size 8? Not worth it really :s:
Complete and utter lie. If she can't maintain her weight without exercising excessively she's either eating the wrong foods and/or eating more than she needs.
steve2006
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i reckon she lost the weight far to quickly. To go from size 16 to an 8 is a huge drop and her body is probably not coping with that huge weight loss and is piling it on.
pamelaa
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You go, girl!
mufc4life
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Fat ****
ch0c0h01ic
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by steve2006)
i reckon she lost the weight far to quickly. To go from size 16 to an 8 is a huge drop and her body is probably not coping with that huge weight loss and is piling it on.
I don't think it's necessarily that, i think it is because of the drastic, healthy, lifestyle changes she had to make in order to make such a loss. Most people are unwilling to give up read meals and takeaways, many people are unwilling to give up their binge drinking habits, many are unwilling to go out of their way to exercise. Throw these choices on someone all and once and it's unlikely they going to stick to such a regime for long before they crack.
3dnut
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
strong bulk ..
Jelkin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It annoys me that people are assuming that she has to be EITHER size 8 OR size 16 - just because she's given up her high maintenance diet/regime, doesn't mean she'll get massive. Perhaps she will maintain a healthy balance, which is probably the best thing to do anyway.
Bennyboy65
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i once heard a woman on loose women say that she had to exercise 3 hours everyday to stay slim, and because of that she said it wasnt worth it. I lol'd so hard at her ****ing stupidity! Gets me annoyed as well the ignorance of some people!
pamelaa
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bennyboy65)
i once heard a woman on loose women say that she had to exercise 3 hours everyday to stay slim, and because of that she said it wasnt worth it. I lol'd so hard at her ****ing stupidity! Gets me annoyed as well the ignorance of some people!
Was it Carol by any chance? I like that programme :p: And how is it stupid? I mean if the woman wants to look that way, and if the only way she can mantain that weight is to exercise regularly why shouldn't she? :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed