The Student Room Group

friends or lovers?

so thjs girl and l been talking for a while now, its actually a groupie thing, we are three, its two girls and l. But lately l'm becoming closer and closer with on of the girls, we talk all day, we hold hands, and those little touches, we can't spend a day without seeing each other on campus. she laughs at my silly jokes and so do l at hers. She knows l'm dating this girl and l know her boyfriend too, but when we together its like those people don't exist. 3 days ago on my birthday she was the first person to write me a long deep message just after midnight and l spent the whole day with her, she even came wearing a different outfit she never worn before jus for my birthday. Is it just me or there is more?
There’s more.
Sounds like there's more but I'd be wary about a girl who happily flirts with someone else whilst already in a relationship
If you are saying you already have a girlfriend too then show your real girlfriend the respect she deserves and end that relationship... what you are doing with this other girl is cheating on her
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
She knows l'm dating this girl and l know her boyfriend too, but when we together its like those people don't exist.

But they do exist, and you and this girl are cheating on your respective partners. Either end it between you two, or end it with the gf/bf. How would you feel if your girlfriend was behaving like this with another boy?

There's nothing wrong with having friends of the opposite sex, but it sounds like you both want it to be more and have crossed a line when you're already involved with soneone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending