Can u retake the IB examinations??? Helpp plss.. Watch

ramani89
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey Guyss!

I need some information about how you can retake the IB examinations. I took the May 2008 exams and like the thousands of other students eagerly waiting for their results, I pretty much already know what I'm getting and it ain't good... hehehe... so pls, if anyone would be kind enough to give me some information regarding the IB retake policy for the exams in November and how it works, how I can apply for it and everything else that I need to know about it... pls... I could really use the second chance and I really wanna fix up my grades.. anythin would be highly appreciated.. Thanks!
pimper35
Badges: 4
Report 10 years ago
It is possible to re-take the examinations, the next time your school offers another examination session, which would be in a years time I presume. However, it may be possible to find a school/college that sits the november examinations and maybe you could do it there. Either way you'd have to take a gap year and wait a bit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (82)
39.23%
No - but I will (9)
4.31%
No - I don't want to (13)
6.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
50.24%

Watched Threads