Costa Coffee's group recruitment Event Watch

xxina
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I was invited to go to one. What do you think I should wear? and how would I stand out etc?
Surnia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Always dress smartly for interview! The saying is you can dress down from being smart, but can't dress up from being scruffy. In other words, you can take off a tie or a jacket to look more relaxed, but you can't put on a jacket you haven't taken with you. Think about the company; food industry, customer service, make sure everything is tidy from hair to nails to shoes. If you have to take any paperwork, have it in a decent folder or bag. Be ready with coat off and phone off to go in when called.

I've never done a group interview as such, but it's the same prep as for an interview as a single candidate; do your research and know things like why you want to join. Get the balance right between talking and listening and including others. Good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (46)
75.41%
No I haven't decided yet (9)
14.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (6)
9.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise