The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

2020 MEng Aerospace Engineering - Bristol On Hold

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Anyone heard back yet, still on hold since October. :/

nope I'm stil waiting, I don't get it because they say in the admissions statement that its only based on gcse and a level grades not PS so should be fast since the deadline has passed now
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
just got a response back today, anyone heard back?
I'm still waiting, was it good or bad news?
Got declined unfortunately
Original post by finlay.price
Got declined unfortunately

what grades were you predicted?
A*AA in maths, physics and chemistry
A*AA in maths, physics and chemistry

and you were still declined?? why, im so confused
I'm guessing they had a high number of applications
I'm guessing they had a high number of applications

I'm sorry dude :frown: Bristol is my number 1 choice rn and I'm worried now that they won't accept me on the basis of my crappy GCSE grades. I've been on hold since the 5th of January, do you think its likey they've looked at my personal statement by now?
Original post by Zanyboots
I'm sorry dude :frown: Bristol is my number 1 choice rn and I'm worried now that they won't accept me on the basis of my crappy GCSE grades. I've been on hold since the 5th of January, do you think its likey they've looked at my personal statement by now?

Bristol is my no.1 choice too and my GCSE grades were not so good so you are not the only one... BUT I have been put on HOLD since 8th October..
I am pretty sure they are reading through personal statements (reason why it is taking so long) as there are many people applying with predicted grades of A*AA and above.
Bristol is my no.1 choice too and my GCSE grades were not so good so you are not the only one... BUT I have been put on HOLD since 8th October..
I am pretty sure they are reading through personal statements (reason why it is taking so long) as there are many people applying with predicted grades of A*AA and above.

ive been on hold since October too, I'm predicted A*AA and A in EPQ with fairly decent GCSEs. They must have had loads of applications with similar grades because their admissions statement ( http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/media/undergraduate/admissions-statements/2020/aerospace.pdf ) and open days said they only look at PS if they really have to and its mainly just 80% A-level predictions and 20% GCSE. just bored of waiting now
When do y

ive been on hold since October too, I'm predicted A*AA and A in EPQ with fairly decent GCSEs. They must have had loads of applications with similar grades because their admissions statement ( http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/media/undergraduate/admissions-statements/2020/aerospace.pdf ) and open days said they only look at PS if they really have to and its mainly just 80% A-level predictions and 20% GCSE. just bored of waiting now

When do you think Bristol will send their next batch of offers? ..
When do y

When do you think Bristol will send their next batch of offers? ..

No idea really, I'm pretty sure it will be before the end of March but I think they have until May for their ucas deadline :/
Has anyone heard today? I got rejected from aerospace, but they offered me an alternative of either Civil or Engineering Mathematics. I was predicted A*AAA, A* in maths, As in further maths, physics and German.
I have received the offer in November last year. I am waiting offer from the imperial college London.And I also received the same course in the uni of Manchester and Sheffield . Is there any one similar with me?
I’m still on hold for Mechanical Engineering at Bristol, hoping to hear back soon
Does anyone know what bank would be best to have
Does anyone know what bank would be best to have

Santander, they give discounts on student rail cards, unlike all the other banks.
Original post by c_khaira
Has anyone heard today? I got rejected from aerospace, but they offered me an alternative of either Civil or Engineering Mathematics. I was predicted A*AAA, A* in maths, As in further maths, physics and German.

well i'm not getting an offer then lol
well i'm not getting an offer then lol

Literally how I feel😬. And I don’t even take further maths

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending