Size 6-8 girls - height and weight? Watch

xsofiex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hiya, just wondering what your weight, height and measurements was for size 6-8 girls. I am an 8-10 but am looking to healthily achieve this goal at 5'6 and just was looking for a realistic estimate of where I want to be. Thanks in advance
Shannon.Leanne
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
height: 5”6
weight: about 120
size 8
IzzyClennell
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I am 5'0
46kg
I wear size 4 or 6 skirts and 8 tops (due to my 30DD)
I am almost underweight, due to my super fast metabolism. Keep an eye on your BMI to make sure it doesn't drop below around 19.
However, don't focus on weight, as muscle is very good but dense, focus on your measurements. Work out what measurements keep you at a 10, eg is it your hips (aim for 36 inches) or waist (aim for 26 inches). This is the new look size 8 guidelines, but look at the guidelines at wherever you shop. You may need to realise that hardly anyone will perfectly fit a size. Finding a prom dress was I nightmare, I ended up getting a size 12 Quiz dress which was short (when everyone else was wearing long dresses). I had to go for long with a low neckline because those were the styles with a high waist line (good for short girls) and then I had to get one with adjustable straps of course. Finding clothes my shape is a bit of a nightmare ngl. I'm gonna have to probably get my Year 13 dress altered if I want it to fit properly.
PollyParrot23
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm 5 ft 6 and 110 lbs, size 6-8
Alayna1234
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
5 ft 5 and 50kg.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
5ft 5, currently about 51-52kg. Size 6 or less in most shops (00 in GAP, apparently...)
itscourtchicks
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
5ft6 (167ish cm) and weight fluctuates between 53 and 56kg. Winter is usually when I weigh less compared to summer.
Mir4E
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
5'9", 54kg, Size 8
However I'm probably underweight bmi wise, though I'm healthy (fast metabolism).
What's important I think is to try and be in the healthy bmi band while exercising regularly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (60)
68.97%
No (27)
31.03%

Watched Threads