I’m a 14 year old Muslim girl and I’m in love. Is there any possible ways to date? Watch

AnnaAY
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Salam Brothers and sisters.

I am a 14 year old girl who follows the religion Islam. I believe In Allah as the one and only god and his Last prophet Mohammed (pbuh). I pray and fast and focus on my studies. However I am not a hijabi, I don’t cover my hair since the area I live in is racist and my mother fears for my safety.

Anyway, I am In love with a Muslim boy. We go to the same school and I used to have all my classes with him but I changed sets. Yes, I know all of you are thinking “it’s jusr your hormones” and “You’ll forget about him soon” but I do not agree on that. I am deeply in love with this boy. I can never stop thinking about him and he always makes me happy. I always cry for this boy because I know I can never have him, and I consider my love for him more than a crush. I absolutely love every flaw and every amazing thing about him. If he comes to school bald one day, my feeling will never change. I will always love him the same. When I see him talk to another girl I get very jealous and I always wonder if he thinks she’s prettier than me. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to date in Islam and this always makes me upset. I understand that I am young and I shouldn’t be making love my first priority, but I can’t help it. I love him so much, I will die for him if I have too. But I’m sure he doesn’t like me back, we used to talk all the time but now we don’t. Wallahi I can’t stop loving him, he makes me so happy and when I’m near him I always sense the feeling my heart will explode from joy. Yes I know it could be a possibility that shaytaan is trying to guide me to the wrong but I can’t help it. Sister and brother, haven’t you once fallen deeply in love? Do you understand the desire to want to stay with that person forever? Do you understand the way a person can make you feel so safe and loved and how you want this person to never leave you and want you the same way you want them? I am deeply in love and it would be my absolute dream to marry him in the future, but I know there is no way I can determine if he even will Be in my future. So, is there any possible way I can date him? My heart can’t take it any more and the longer I stay away from him, the more my heart aches and it’s so painful. The amount of times I’ve cried for this boy is way to many and I just want to date him and just enjoy having him as ‘mine’. Please give me advice and if there is a possibility please tell me. I know very well it’s haram but I know many Muslims who are allowed to date and they have never committed Zina/Zaina. So is there a way?

Thank you for reading brother and sister, inshallah you will have a good life and may Allah protect you from the evil this world has.

I love you all
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by AnnaAY)
Salam Brothers and sisters.

I am a 14 year old girl who follows the religion Islam. I believe In Allah as the one and only god and his Last prophet Mohammed (pbuh). I pray and fast and focus on my studies. However I am not a hijabi, I don’t cover my hair since the area I live in is racist and my mother fears for my safety.

Anyway, I am In love with a Muslim boy. We go to the same school and I used to have all my classes with him but I changed sets. Yes, I know all of you are thinking “it’s jusr your hormones” and “You’ll forget about him soon” but I do not agree on that. I am deeply in love with this boy. I can never stop thinking about him and he always makes me happy. I always cry for this boy because I know I can never have him, and I consider my love for him more than a crush. I absolutely love every flaw and every amazing thing about him. If he comes to school bald one day, my feeling will never change. I will always love him the same. When I see him talk to another girl I get very jealous and I always wonder if he thinks she’s prettier than me. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to date in Islam and this always makes me upset. I understand that I am young and I shouldn’t be making love my first priority, but I can’t help it. I love him so much, I will die for him if I have too. But I’m sure he doesn’t like me back, we used to talk all the time but now we don’t. Wallahi I can’t stop loving him, he makes me so happy and when I’m near him I always sense the feeling my heart will explode from joy. Yes I know it could be a possibility that shaytaan is trying to guide me to the wrong but I can’t help it. Sister and brother, haven’t you once fallen deeply in love? Do you understand the desire to want to stay with that person forever? Do you understand the way a person can make you feel so safe and loved and how you want this person to never leave you and want you the same way you want them? I am deeply in love and it would be my absolute dream to marry him in the future, but I know there is no way I can determine if he even will Be in my future. So, is there any possible way I can date him? My heart can’t take it any more and the longer I stay away from him, the more my heart aches and it’s so painful. The amount of times I’ve cried for this boy is way to many and I just want to date him and just enjoy having him as ‘mine’. Please give me advice and if there is a possibility please tell me. I know very well it’s haram but I know many Muslims who are allowed to date and they have never committed Zina/Zaina. So is there a way?

Thank you for reading brother and sister, inshallah you will have a good life and may Allah protect you from the evil this world has.

I love you all
yes, there is. just forget about your religion and enjoy life and love.
username4499734
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
yes, there is. just forget about your religion and enjoy life and love.
Tell us something new.
davesantana
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
i felt the same except i didnt obsess like you are with him.

-Quava- gave me good advice tho.
Last edited by davesantana; 4 months ago
WhoShotJay5
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Your 14, it's probably a crush not love.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by OR321)
Tell us something new.
why should i, when it's true?
Zenitsu
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Salam Sister
I have read your question and it looks like it might just be a one-sided love in my opinion. Which means you're in love with him more than he is with you. I have Muslim friends who I've seen go through the same exact thing you're going through. IMy advice would be not to obsess over this boy too much as it can lead to you having more of an obsession than being in love with him. Consider getting to know him more, maybe be friends first. And see if you still are love with him after getting to know him better and if he is feeling the same way about you that you do to him.
Inshallah everything goes well for you x
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Sorry, but you're 14, it's not love.
username4499734
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
why should i, when it's true?
That rhymed so I’m gonna let you off
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by OR321)
That rhymed so I’m gonna let you off
go to bed, homer.
RogerOxon
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by WhoShotJay5)
Their 14 what?
username4499734
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
go to bed, homer.
I’m clearly already in bed....
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
pretty sure you can fall in love at 14. anyway do whatever u want. wait till marriage or just date. don’t worry about what we think
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by OR321)
at 6pm, eh, you're getting old.
Dunya
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Ew boys are germs!!
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
at 14 im not sure if its love tbh

Spoiler:
Show
I thought I was in love at 14 with my ex boyfriend
Dunya
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by OR321)
Remind me to rep this once I can again :rofl:
AnnaAY
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zenitsu)
Salam Sister
I have read your question and it looks like it might just be a one-sided love in my opinion. Which means you're in love with him more than he is with you. I have Muslim friends who I've seen go through the same exact thing you're going through. IMy advice would be not to obsess over this boy too much as it can lead to you having more of an obsession than being in love with him. Consider getting to know him more, maybe be friends first. And see if you still are love with him after getting to know him better and if he is feeling the same way about you that you do to him.
Inshallah everything goes well for you x
Thank you very Much 😊 Yes I agree I might have a slight obsession with him but I promise you it’s out of love. Many people are telling me it’s a crush but I know it’s definitely more than that. I’ve loved him for three whole years now and my feeling towards him have only grown. I will try to get to know him more as you said, however could it be possible to date? I know it’s forbidden but I know many Muslims who have dated and I thought maybe it is okay. I know I’m wrong I just want to clarify because it’s my biggest dream to finally get to date him if I ever get a chance. Thank you brother/sister 😊
AnnaAY
Rep:
?
(Original post by WhoShotJay5)
That’s your opinion, I believe it is possible for anyone at any age to experience love. 😊
AnnaAY
Rep:
?
(Original post by ساره)
at 14 im not sure if its love tbh

Spoiler:
Show
I thought I was in love at 14 with my ex boyfriend
Yes I know I’m young but I know for a fact that I’m in love, it’s okay if you don’t agree with me but you have to understand that what I’m feeling is more than a crush. Thank you for your comment tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (280)
61.27%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.81%
No- I want it (121)
26.48%
No- I don't want it (34)
7.44%

Watched Threads