Useful stationary? Watch

Isaac12321
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Just started college and was wondering what stuff do I NEED (except the basic pens/pencils etc.) and also are there any unsung heros in terms of helping me to make revision notes etc.

PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Ring binders/Folders and file dividers and extra paper for organisation. Highlighters are good. However you want to make revision notes is up to you (e.g. using different colours to separate each subject and knowing which subject is through that colour).
Last edited by PetitePanda; 4 months ago
Bea.McHealy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Just lever arch files for each subject with dividers and lots of plastic wallets ( for example I’m doing English literature and this year I’m doing 3 texts so the dividers will split them into 3 sections) and just lots of lined paper and one ring binder to take to and fro school to minimise carrying things. What subjects are you taking? Because the subjects your taking impact the type of extra revision stuff and I’d love to help further!
gregorydidier
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I took with me a calculator, a pen, and a notepad. That's it.
Isaac12321
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Bea.McHealy)
Just lever arch files for each subject with dividers and lots of plastic wallets ( for example I’m doing English literature and this year I’m doing 3 texts so the dividers will split them into 3 sections) and just lots of lined paper and one ring binder to take to and fro school to minimise carrying things. What subjects are you taking? Because the subjects your taking impact the type of extra revision stuff and I’d love to help further!
Economics, maths and french
THALCEDONY
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Isaac12321)
Just started college and was wondering what stuff do I NEED (except the basic pens/pencils etc.) and also are there any unsung heros in terms of helping me to make revision notes etc.
PEN15
Bea.McHealy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Isaac12321)
Economics, maths and french
I’d recommend a scientific calculator for sure, a mini and full sized french dictionary. There’s no need to buy revision cards just make them from plain paper, I really recommend typing your notes up and also with french have a bank of all the vocab words, other then that i think that’s it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (235)
66.57%
No (118)
33.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise