CCAbes
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hi - has anyone completed stage one of the online questionnaire - not the SJT's? I wasn't sure how you are supposed to fill this out. Vet practice at top, but then it just lists animals - are you supposed to put all your experience relevant to that animal? do you give other company details if wasn't at the vet practice? any advice would be grateful - thanks
flamingolover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m doing it today!!!
rosierichardson2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CCAbes)
hi - has anyone completed stage one of the online questionnaire - not the SJT's? I wasn't sure how you are supposed to fill this out. Vet practice at top, but then it just lists animals - are you supposed to put all your experience relevant to that animal? do you give other company details if wasn't at the vet practice? any advice would be grateful - thanks
I thought the same thing so I emailed them this morning but I haven't had a reply yet
treetops12
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My daughter read it that you list one vets and then, for example, if you had experience with sheep at a farm you would list the farm details next to the sheep box but it isn’t clear so she’s going to check.

If you have 2 placements related to horses eg an equine vet and riding stables do you list both in that box? Likewise if there are 3 small animal practices worked at should she list all 3?

Also, my daughter submitted only 5 references as she thought they set a limit but she has around 8-10 places she gained experience from. Not sure if she can list something on the latest form which wasn’t one of her references eg riding for the disabled?
(Original post by CCAbes)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (51)
29.82%
No - I have already returned home (23)
13.45%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (39)
22.81%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (15)
8.77%
No - I live at home during term anyway (43)
25.15%

Watched Threads