Personal Statment - EU studies + German Cardiff Watch

Ari_ben_ami
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I have a question Cardiff uni will be my 1st choise for entry sept 2009 and i want to do European union studies + German. today in school we have a Personal statment day, i am strugglign a bit and i was wondering if any one had any advice?
green arrow
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ari_ben_ami)
I have a question Cardiff uni will be my 1st choise for entry sept 2009 and i want to do European union studies + German. today in school we have a Personal statment day, i am strugglign a bit and i was wondering if any one had any advice?
Heey! I want to apply for exactly the same course!! Cardiff will be my first choice too! Looks like we might be colleagues!
Btw, when did you apply? And did you get any offers yet?
Ari_ben_ami
i am about to send final appli. of tomorrow no offers yet where else did you apply?
green arrow
Report 10 years ago
I haven't yet, but I will by the end of the month. all ready, only PS to write -aahh, i wish i had a magic wound to make it write itself
i will apply to cardiff, manchester, portsmouth, leicester and somewhere else - i want to say Edinburgh but there's no getting in there..
and you?
green arrow
Report 10 years ago
i am about to send final appli. of tomorrow no offers yet where else did you apply?
I haven't yet, but I will by the end of the month. all ready, only PS to write -aahh, i wish i had a magic wound to make it write itself
i will apply to cardiff, manchester, portsmouth, leicester and somewhere else - i want to say Edinburgh but there's no getting in there..
and you?
Ari_ben_ami
Aber, UCL, Nottingham Trent, Cardiff so only 3 unis. What are you doing at the moment? IB aLevels?
tinkerbellejess
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If you are struggling with your personal statement, then you can get one of the PS helpers to look at it in the PS Help forum on here.
green arrow
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by tinkerbellejess)
If you are struggling with your personal statement, then you can get one of the PS helpers to look at it in the PS Help forum on here.
Will do,thanks! :yep:
Ari_ben_ami
I am accepted @ Cardiff Aber and Nott Trent UCL can screw itself!
green arrow
Report 10 years ago
I am accepted @ Cardiff Aber and Nott Trent UCL can screw itself!
Well done!!! So is it going to be cardiff then?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (509)
37.76%
No - but I will (103)
7.64%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (644)
47.77%

Watched Threads