bixol
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know any really good a level chemistry online resources which will help me secure that A*

Also, please feel free to share any top tips and advice 😁
Deggs_14
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I use the A Level Chemistry website for lots of practice questions, and use chemrevise and E Rintoul on you tube for going over content if I didn’t understand it in class. Chemistry is all about applying knowledge to new contexts and practicing as many questions as possible, especially multiple choice.
tiredndsleepy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Physics and Maths Tutor is the best website to use for me. There are notes on each sub topic and exam questions as well as past papers and it's all organised on the website really nicely. If you're looking to spend any money I'd recommend the kerboodle textbook or the cgp textbook.

Top tips:
You probably already know this but make sure you use the specification so you know you're covering everything they could ask you, go over required practicals because they could ask you 6 mark questions on them, make sure you do exam questions and past papers, and go over calculations making sure you know how to do them in any topic they come up in because it's a large part in physical and inorganic
wildern1217
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Machemguy (if you’re OCR spec) for quick revision before exams. Otherwise just practice questions from past papers and other specs.
davidthomasjnr
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bixol)
Does anyone know any really good a level chemistry online resources which will help me secure that A*

Also, please feel free to share any top tips and advice 😁
Chemguide...their website is amazing, and they also sell a textbook for maths in chemistry, which is very useful, regardless of the exam board.
AGrizzlyBearo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Chemguide - lots of very useful content and information.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (91)
27.91%
No - I have already returned home (43)
13.19%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
19.02%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (32)
9.82%
No - I live at home during term anyway (98)
30.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise