The Student Room Group

How do you know if your ugly?

Everyone wants to be attractive no wants to be ugly and for some reason I think I’m ugly. I recently got told by a pretty girl that I was a 2 on scale of 1-10 based on looks but the highest I’ve been rated was an 8 and that was from a girl that never seen me before. I hardly ever get complements from girls and I get no girls speaking to me on social media I always have to speak to them first. I always look hideous in pictures and sometimes I look good in the mirror and sometimes I look bad in the mirror. Could this be a sign I’m ugly someone help?
bruh
aw Im sure u arent. hope u gain confidence within yourself
the only ugly people in the world are those with an ugly heart. that’s how i see it. look like a 10/10 but if your heart isn’t in the right place then you are UGLY.
The mirror is a good indication
Build up confidence, have good personality, and imporgantly be funny. Looks are subjective.
Reply 6
Who really cares about looks?
I know people who have good looks but have such ugly personalities.
If you have a good personality you can attract many girls lol
ignore conventional beauty standards. beauty cant be measured because everyone has different standards of it. it's extremely subjective, what one person may find attractive, another may not. many of us don't fit into typical standards of beauty but still can be seen as beautiful by other people. the reason you look different in certain mirrors/cameras is how lighting and angles but also your mood can change someone's looks to an extent. but dont worry about it. just imagine, for every person that thinks you're ugly, there's probably another somewhere that'd see you as attractive. hopefully you'll stop caring eventually like i did :')
Reply 8
when even yer dog won't give ye a kiss
Original post by CatchFortune1
I recently got told by a pretty girl that I was a 2 on scale of 1-10 based on looks

damn thats ****ed up

but then some pretty girls can be real bit**es so she may have just said that because shes a bishh
when no one talks to you, no one looks at you, talking to you is a chore, people treat you different like dont let you get away with things.

contrastly, it IS possible that you are TOO good looking and they're resentful!! but...you gotta be honest about if that's you first lol

teasing doesnt mean you're ugly...something about you keeps getting their attention.
Original post by JamesManc
The mirror is a good indication

or that lol but some ppl are deluded ya know
to contact @JERMAIN2.0 please use telegram app! thank you!
jermain20.pngflae.jpg
Reply 13
Original post by jermain2.0
to contact @JERMAIN2.0 please use telegram app! thank you!
jermain20.pngflae.jpg

Damn the string operations are getting real lazy now
Reply 14
When the only person who compliments you is your grandma.
Original post by CatchFortune1
Everyone wants to be attractive no wants to be ugly and for some reason I think I’m ugly. I recently got told by a pretty girl that I was a 2 on scale of 1-10 based on looks but the highest I’ve been rated was an 8 and that was from a girl that never seen me before. I hardly ever get complements from girls and I get no girls speaking to me on social media I always have to speak to them first. I always look hideous in pictures and sometimes I look good in the mirror and sometimes I look bad in the mirror. Could this be a sign I’m ugly someone help?

awwww...
don't say that. im sure ur not as ugly as ur making urself out to be. I mean looks aren't everything. I've known the ugliest guys in my school getting the pretty/popular girls. Are u scared ur ugly cos u want a girl/boyfriend (dunno what gender/sexuality u are) or because it makes u self-consious?
I’ve noticed that I find a guy a million times more attractive if he laughs at my jokes, if he’s funny, if he’s interesting. The looks comes from the personality. Sure, initial impressions matter, but like, if you don’t smile, if your body language is negative, that links to personality, and that’s what makes you more or less attractive. To me, anyway!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 17
I am grotesque, but I do a good grinch for Christmas.

Quick Reply

Latest