Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Ok so here is some background:
- I’m in Year 9
- The teacher is like 22/23
-The teacher is single

Anyway imma start the story.

Ok so I have only spent a term in Year 9 but it has been kinda crazy. Ok so I was walking into my first lesson of biology and the teacher, lets call him Mr H, his eyes went huge and he smiled really cutely when he first saw me. He always let me off for stuff, and always made sure I understood the work. Once he dropped something right next to me and I felt a finger stroke my thigh. I was slightly confused but I didn’t care. He always seemed excited when I talked to him after class, even though some conversation was awkward, idk why. Anyway, one of the main things he does is he winks at me and finds a way to touch me. Sometimes it is my waist, my shoulder, my leg, my hair. I may have a huge crush on him, but never plan to do anything about it, but that is the reason why I let him. Yes I know it’s weird but well idc I am weird. But he has attempted to hold my hand before but nothing happened of that. He once also did the weird eye thing where he looks at your lips desirably, like he wanted to kiss me. I mean, no complaints (IM JOKING IM TRYNA LIGHTEN THE SCENARIO). But yeh basically I think we both kinda fancy each other but I won’t do anything about my crush but he apparently does. Ok imma edit this if anything else happens.
Last edited by anmynus3726; 4 weeks ago
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You're definitely looking too deep into this and associating random things as signs. He's just trying to be nice and is wanting to teach you.

Just focus on school, play video games, drink plenty of milk, eat your 5 a day, watch cartoons and don't think too much about this because it's all in your mind.
anmynus3726
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
btw I forgot to mention he grabbed my waist once. I wasn’t sure how to react so I just let it happen. It didn’t go further though
(Original post by Quick-use)
You're definitely looking too deep into this and associating random things as signs. He's just trying to be nice and is wanting to teach you.

Just focus on school, play video games, drink plenty of milk, eat your 5 a day, watch cartoons and don't think too much about this because it's all in your mind.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Imagine being up at 5am trolling... Jeeez you must have a sad life 😂
Goutham8418
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
gota agree on that
anmynus3726
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Imagine being up at 5am trolling... Jeeez you must have a sad life 😂
Huh didn’t know that was what I was doing but ok thanks for assuming the **** in my life is fake. Bye ***** 👏
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by anmynus3726)
Huh didn’t know that was what I was doing but ok thanks for assuming the **** in my life is fake. Bye ***** 👏
👍🏼, you won't be missed.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
One of my friends accused a teacher of being a paedophile and she got sent to isolation and had to have a meeting with the teacher... if a teacher makes you uncomfortable, speak to a form tutor, head of year, etc

And don't worry, crushes on teachers eventually wear off
Last edited by Obolinda; 4 weeks ago
Nihilisticb*tch
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The answer is one of these two things: 1) The most probable answer is: no. You're 13, you look like a child to him so unless he's a pedophile he won't like you like that. 2) He is a pedophile which means you don't want to get involved with him anyway.
anmynus3726
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nihilisticb*tch)
The answer is one of these two things: 1) The most probable answer is: no. You're 13, you look like a child to him so unless he's a pedophile he won't like you like that. 2) He is a pedophile which means you don't want to get involved with him anyway.
My friends think he is too but we won’t say anything because we don’t know but I would never get involved with him it’s completely inappropriate
Nihilisticb*tch
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My friends think he is too but we won’t say anything because we don’t know but I would never get involved with him it’s completely inappropriate
No offense but your friends are also dumb 13 year olds. I'm telling you, there's a 99% chance he's just a nice man and likes you as a person for some reason.
Glaz
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The facts:
He's your teacher
He's 22/23
You're 13/14
It's illegal

Given the above facts, I recommend you move on swiftly
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
These like nothing more than the fantasies of a 13-year-old girl with a crush.
anmynus3726
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nihilisticb*tch)
No offense but your friends are also dumb 13 year olds. I'm telling you, there's a 99% chance he's just a nice man and likes you as a person for some reason.
to be fair you have a point. imma just be cautious just in case
Nihilisticb*tch
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
to be fair you have a point. imma just be cautious just in case
Yeah just remember it would be incredibly weird if he liked you. That's like you liking a 7 year old for comparison. Ik it might not seem that weird because you're 13 but if you think about if a 13 year old liked a 7 year old that's kind of the same weirdness. To me, 13 year olds look like children and I'm 17, to him you will look even more like a child.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ok so here is some background:
- I’m in Year 9
- The teacher is like 22/23
-The teacher is single

Anyway imma start the story.

Ok so I have only spent a term in Year 9 but it has been kinda crazy. Ok so I was walking into my first lesson of biology and the teacher, lets call him Mr H, his eyes went huge and he smiled really cutely when he first saw me. He always let me off for stuff, and always made sure I understood the work. Once he dropped something right next to me and I felt a finger stroke my thigh. I was slightly confused but I didn’t care. He always seemed excited when I talked to him after class, even though some conversation was awkward, idk why. Anyway, one of the main things he does is he winks at me and finds a way to touch me. Sometimes it is my waist, my shoulder, my leg, my hair. I may have a huge crush on him, but never plan to do anything about it, but that is the reason why I let him. Yes I know it’s weird but well idc I am weird. But he has attempted to hold my hand before but nothing happened of that. He once also did the weird eye thing where he looks at your lips desirably, like he wanted to kiss me. I mean, no complaints (IM JOKING IM TRYNA LIGHTEN THE SCENARIO). But yeh basically I think we both kinda fancy each other but I won’t do anything about my crush but he apparently does. Ok imma edit this if anything else happens.
It's likely you're twisting his actions in your mind because you have a crush on him. This can happen quite often, so don't feel bad about it. His actions, which are likely just regular teacher-student things, you're making in your head seem more intimate than they are.

If he makes you uncomfortable by touching you (he shouldn't be touching your waist regularly, if at all), then please report it to another teacher.
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Quick-use)

Yes.

You have a crush on him and you want him to have a crush on you. He doesn’t.
anmynus3726
Rep:
?
(Original post by YaliaV)
Yes.

You have a crush on him and you want him to have a crush on you. He doesn’t.
How do you know that. If you have ever been in my position you would know. Grabbing my waist and touching me is incredibly inappropriate, and by “crush” I mean I think he looks sorta good looking. Not that I would ever want to engage in any sort of non teacher-student relationship. So don’t tell me I am lying because I would never lie about this. I shared this story because I wanted some advice of what to do. Not to be dismissed by someone older then me saying its all me when its not. Don’t get all big because you have lived longer then some.
anmynus3726
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
It's likely you're twisting his actions in your mind because you have a crush on him. This can happen quite often, so don't feel bad about it. His actions, which are likely just regular teacher-student things, you're making in your head seem more intimate than they are.

If he makes you uncomfortable by touching you (he shouldn't be touching your waist regularly, if at all), then please report it to another teacher.
I may have taken some of his actions to be fair but I feel the touching is a tad inappropriate. Idk 🤷*♀️
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I may have taken some of his actions to be fair but I feel the touching is a tad inappropriate. Idk 🤷*♀️
Like I said, report it. It sounds inappropriate so you definitely need to tell someone.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (143)
18.94%
Labour (322)
42.65%
Liberal Democrats (153)
20.26%
Green Party (41)
5.43%
Brexit Party (21)
2.78%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (2)
0.26%
SNP (9)
1.19%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.79%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.13%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.13%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)